Thread: LOTO

mickeyfinn
    Anything going on there the weekend of the fourth? I won't have my boat with me but will be visiting inlaws in the area. Got to find something fun to do while there. So how about it?.....Anything big planned?

buck183
    LOL...Party Cove on the 4th of July is probably one of THE biggest things going on in the whole country.
    Go, you won't regret it. wink
    Buck

mickeyfinn
    Never been to LOTO. How about some info...Where to put in, where is party cove?....Hey I guess I could get the award for traveling the farthest?...Can't imagine many people showing up from farther away than atlanta.

buck183
    Hopefully some of the locals will reply to your questions. They will able to answer them better than myself.
    We go up about twice a year. As an outsiders point of view, it's WELL worth the trip. The night life, Party Cove, the BIG boats, the whole experience.
    I can tell you where we've stayed and put in at. I'll wait and see if any of the locals reply with the good spots first so I don't mislead ya. wink
    Buck

Sea Esta
    I posted a series of pics from party cove over at www.partyboating.com from this weekend. Look under the message board "Throttle This". There are also pics from last year at www.maijer.net. This will give you an idea of the fun that goes on....We were at Party COve last July 4th. It was very crowded!!!!! A good time was had.