Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LBBA

Posey
    How many LBBA members around the midwest? or is it mostly out west. Just wondering, I saw the deal at Tablerock and it got my curosity

Ken F
    Hey Posey! I'm in Republic just outside Springfield.
    There are quite a few, several around KC, Jeff City,
    and a couple with places in shell knob.
    If you know any other jetters in your area, it would be great to get together if you would be interested!
    Ken Foster
    MO rep, LBBA

Posey
    Ken F:
    If you know any other jetters in your area, it would be great to get together if you would be interested!
    Ken Foster
    MO rep, LBBA Are you saying this is for jets only? or anyone with a boat thats interested in hangin out.
    Posey

Posey
    Ken F:
    Ken Foster
    MO rep, LBBA Are you saying this is for jets only? or anyone with a boat thats interested in hangin out.
    Posey

Ken F
    Posey,
    NO NO...The LBBA is for all types of boats. That is exactly what the club is about. Just people who enjoy boating, and enjoy getting together. Sorry if I made it sound that way!
    Ken F

Cas
    Posey,
    Don't mind Ken, he's just all excited about getting his jet running really good

Posey
    Hey I can relate to getting your boat going, especially after a long winter I'm waiting on getting some stuff together myself. If things workout I'll try and make it to Tablerock and check you guys out. Its just about a hour or so to Shellknob. Normally boat on Grand but I'm familar with Tablerock.
    Posey

Ken F
    Posey, that would be great! What kind of boat do you have by the way? Just curious.
    Ken F

JEThro
    All right! Thats what I like to see,more people taking interest in the LBBA. Posey,like Ken said,it doesn't matter what kind of boat you have,as long as you enjoy having it. Hell,I almost put a sail on by jetboat for my first LBBA event. Spread the word. jethro

Posey
    Ken F:
    Posey, that would be great! What kind of boat do you have by the way? Just curious.
    Ken F Ken,
    I have a Rinker deckboat now but looking to sell and get a bowrider. Got my eye on a Baja. If you know of anyone looking for a Pristine (50hrs) boat let me know. '2000 Rinker 243 Siesta, 350mag w/ '2002 Heritage Trailer.
    Posey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast