Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LABOR DAY ?

WATERROCKET
    WHERE ARE YOU CENTRAL BOATERS GOING?

OldFaithful Squirter
    JET FEST 2002 on Lake Corpus Christi August 31st thru September 2nd if you are interested in attending contact me for more info at kcraven@diwmsi.com thanks

rick252
    Going to Lake Cumberland, Kentucky for Labor Day and staying the week for the Poker Run

Liberator TJ1984
    JETFEST 2002 Lake CC Tx

WATERROCKET
    RICK 252, WHO'S PUTING ON THE POKERRUN?

wsm9808
    Hey! Kelly finally made his first post. Welcome to the boards. Are ya'll going to still let us come to mousefest next spring-- even if we don't have a jetboat anymore? We jumped in and bought a stern drive.
    Scott and Kara

beyondhelpin
    Gonna go to a different lake each day. Probally going to go to Grand,Tenkiller, Beaver, and Skiatook. Probally use more gas in the truck than the boat. Yea right! Two to three bills ought to do it!

BigDaddy
    OldFaithful Squirter:
    JET FEST 2002 on Lake Corpus Christi August 31st thru September 2nd if you are interested in attending contact me for more info at kcraven@diwmsi.com thanksHeres Your info if ya need more e-mail OldFaithful I dont know anything about it except what you see here
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Flyer_for_Jet_Fest_Group_2002_gif_format1.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Map_of_Lake_area_for_Jet_Fest_2002.JPG[/img]
    Yall have fun if I can make it I will but probably be checking the Naked Chicks out at the Party cove on Lake lewisville and then Texoma sunday if I make it thru Saturday any way Happy Labor Day keep Squirten

burbanite
    Looks like Morse on Saturday, nothing unusual about that. Monday depends on the outcome of the race in Denver

OldFaithful Squirter
    You better everyone is welcome to JETFEST and MOUSEFEST the more boaters the better. It does not have to be a jet boat to attend. That's why we call it a HOT Boat rally. We have Jets, V-drives, Stern-drives, of all sorts!! Hey if it looks cool on the water and you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of folks whom enjoy talking about hot boats and downing a few cold ones, then you are ready for the JET FEST 2002! Scott are you and Kara coming down, Bob is heading down Thursday if you all want to meet up somewhere and road in together?? Give me a call! thanks and Look forward to seeing all the Hot Boats at JETFEST 2002!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast