Thread: I'm goin' to Lake Lavon this afternoon...

rrrr
    Anyone wanna go? Avalon Park is where I'll be.
    Lake Map

rrrr
    Replying to my own thread... Met a few nice people out there, ran around in the Howard for a bit.
    Come on you guys, let's make it a regular deal....

StealBlueZ
    rrrr, what about hookin up on sats or suns. i work afetrnoons so there aint no way I can make it out on weds......

rrrr
    Works for me. We live close, so it's quick. I am sposed to meet Catmando on Lewisville sometime too. We will take my big boat out there, it can survive the madness better, unless it's a really nice day..
    Do you ever go to the Party Cove? I just bought a case of Mardi Gras beads, thought we would check it out.
    Wow, I was just checking out your photo album, it would take me the rest of my life to do all of that work. Looks really nice.
    [ June 12, 2003, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: rrrr ]

StealBlueZ
    I been to lavon once before on a wed. It was OK, but there was only a couple of giant boats and Big Daddy. Lavon is at least an hour from me, too.
    I live right next to lewisville, and I haven't been to Party cove yet this year, but if I know when you'll be there, I'll try to make it. This Sunday, maybe.
    Thanks for the comps on the "project". Actually, I sold that boat last year and now I have a different Hydro-the only one on the lake, as far as I know. I'll shoot for Sun and look for you.

TX Daytona
    Thanks for the ride Weds. it brought back alot of good memories. I still love flats just not as my ONLY boat. I got another call from A guy named Ed, a friend of JJ's. I think he is pretty interested in the V-drive I'm selling, but it sounds like he's kind of waiting for JJ to give him an opinion. Thanks again talk to you soon