Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lake of the ozarks shoot out

superV
    who's comin and whatcha bringing any west costers coming!

COUGARMAN
    Im from Illinois, whats going on and when?

beyondhelpin
    What is it and when is it?

superV
    its the ann. shoot out in aug i think the 28th its one of the biggest of the year all the big boys will be there with all the new stuff, to try to gain braging rights. always a good time miss bud turbine boat will be there and lots of thongs! Go to lakeoftheozarks.com to sign up be thereor be square!

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by superV:
    its the ann. shoot out in aug i think the 28th
    The 28th is a Wednesday. Probably the 24th which is a Saturday!

SummerObsession
    superV:
    I will be there.
    Staying at the Gardenhouse Bed&Breakfast. Awesome place, near the dam.
    Planning on rafting up on the anchor line Sat. the 24th.
    I hear the Sorcerer Skater is trying for 200mph and supposedly has already run that fast at other locations!!
    I will be there to witness the carnage (hope all end up alive and well!) first hand.
    Hope to see ya there!
    BTW: will save you a minnow at Big Dick Friday night if you are still coming!!

D-BO
    The crew from Joplin will be down there!! We'll be in the following boats: 35ft cig, 23ft eliminator (twin ob's), 27ft grandsport, 29ft scarab p29!! We'll be at shooters of a night!!

D-BO
    It's the weekend of the 24th and 25th! I think the races are actually on Sunday!The crew from Joplin MO will be down there early on Saturday for a day on the water and then at Shooters for the evening party!!We'll have 3 boats down there, 35ft cig with lime green and purple designs, scarab p29, and a 27ft grandsport performance boat. What's everyone else going to be in??

Thunderbutt
    I live a the lake, alwayes go to the shootout, can't run because my boat is only 20 feet. If anyone is in the area of the big Niangua arm 2- mile mark, Beauty Cove, boat name is Thunderbutt stop in and have a beer. I thought I was the only one on the ***boat net from Mo. superV:
    who's comin and whatcha bringing any west costers coming!

BigDaddy
    Thunderbutt:
    I live a the lake, alwayes go to the shootout, can't run because my boat is only 20 feet. If anyone is in the area of the big Niangua arm 2- mile mark, Beauty Cove, boat name is Thunderbutt stop in and have a beer. I thought I was the only one on the ***boat net from Mo. superV:
    who's comin and whatcha bringing any west costers coming!I am not sure yet but I think Flash and his Twin Turbin are gonna be there I will ask him tomorrow and see. it is a 37 ft Eliminator Cat Hull with Twin Turbin Engines. O heck cant describe it very well heres a Pic of it.

went there for a poker run couple of weeks ago with it.
    Tope speed Unknown yet but set up for over 150mph and let me Tell ya this Boat is Awesome to watch.
    Thanks BigDaDDy Keep it wet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast