Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone goin to the Shootout?

tsnave
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by mbrown2:
    [QB] I hear DCB is taking an F34, F29 and maybe Extreme F28 to the Shootout...
    Is this true? I would love to meet Dave and to view his boats first hand. LOTO needs to be exposed to DCB. smile_sp

Sea Esta
    I had just read this past weekend that Callan wasn't going to be there this year. Same goes for Miss Bud. And they had changed the rules so Miss Bud can't compete anymore. I think the rules states that Hydroplanes can't compete. Or something to that effect.

dorC
    I think they can compete, but the boats can crane in and have to launch from a certain ramp. I know I have it wrong, but the rule was something to that effect. It's something that won't be enforced, but it got the message across to a few people. Frankly, I'd like to see a class for the hydroplanes. Maybe we could get a couple of them to run against each other. That would have been cool.

buck183
    It would be a shame if Callan didn't make it. They deserve the title at least once after last year.
    Buck

mbrown2
    tsnave:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by mbrown2:
    [QB] I hear DCB is taking an F34, F29 and maybe Extreme F28 to the Shootout...
    Is this true? I would love to meet Dave and to view his boats first hand. LOTO needs to be exposed to DCB. smile_sp Yes, it is true. Give Dave a call and find out where they are staying and where they will be hanging. I am sure they will love to show you around the boats.
    Mike

tsnave
    Thanks Mike! I e-mailed Dave to get the details. I am very pleased to get a chance to meet Dave and check out the lineup. smile_sp

sammtron
    i will be there fri 4 the shoot out. ( aka amer3)
    [ August 06, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: sammtron ]

Badboat1
    I.Think I have it worked out with my busy days.Fly up friday night and come back Sunday night.Bud is going to make the drive with a boat that we can crusie in.I will keep you up to date.
    BB1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234