Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Painting 101

fat rat
    Just finished spraying Bomber's trailer....you know, mobile home, j/k Actually boat trailer, pic's comming soon.

Wet Dream
    Just follow the directions...
    Shake can for one minute before use...

fat rat
    Wet Dream:
    Just follow the directions...
    Shake can for one minute before use... Make sure that little arrow on top of the spray nozzle is pointed away from you...... .

nitro557
    rat and bomber you boys did a very nice job on the trialer it was nice getting together today and working out stuff and working together to make something better ,i hope all works out and we can all get along with our lives ,thank you

HammerDown
    nitro557:
    rat and bomber you boys did a very nice job on the trialer it was nice getting together today and working out stuff and working together to make something better ,i hope all works out and we can all get along with our lives ,thank you That whole encounter sounds some what GAY! (LOL) Glad to here of a reunion in the works!

blondebomber
    I want to thank Rat for running things. I think the trailer looks better than new. NITRO for getting the boat off and back on the trailer without any problems, just a few tense moments but he was cool about it and it went off perfect. Thank you guys for all the help. I got a bran new looking trailer for under 600.00 That's welding in 2 new trailer supports 6 new bunk supports new fenders and new custom made steps, sand blaster and primered, and painter viper red.
    Beers are on me at Anna.

fat rat
    nitro557:
    rat and bomber you boys did a very nice job on the trialer it was nice getting together today and working out stuff and working together to make something better ,i hope all works out and we can all get along with our lives ,thank you Nittro, I hope all works out, also.......Hammer this is not.........GAY, BRO. wink

HammerDown
    All right...maybe no totally GAY....but was there a group hug?

DansBlown73Nordic
    A Group HUG????? eek!

fat rat
    HammerDown:
    All right...maybe no totally GAY....but was there a group hug?The only thing the group hugged was Bomber's last six pak of "Lone Star".....I'm glad it was his last....nothin like a Silver Bullet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast