Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: ***boat forums marketing poll question I asked months ago

Magic34
    Remember the pictures I had posted of labels where I was asking questions about which color labels everyone like the best????
    This was about 4 months ago, but I went a totally different direction and I said thanks back then, and I'll say it again... Thanks for your help.....
    Here is what I ended up doing. This is the end result, I love how it turned out.
    These are just a few photos that I got back from photography. This is only 6 of out 12 products that we actually have.
    Complete Detail Kit with product in front of box.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...maller-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._small-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._small-med.jpg
    Once again, thanks everyone. Some of the comments made sent me back to the drawing board and I think these came out much better than what I originally posted.

ChumpChange
    You got a nice classy look there. It makes a statement that you can use it on a Ferrari instead of just a Ford.
    Stuff works great as well. Love this stuff.

INSman
    Lookin' good

Magic34
    You got a nice classy look there. It makes a statement that you can use it on a Ferrari instead of just a Ford.
    Stuff works great as well. Love this stuff.
    Thanks!!!

Jbb
    lol....squirt the dirt.....

Magic34
    lol....squirt the dirt.....
    Ha, yeah I changed it up a bit!

MR HARLEY
    Looks great and I love the way it works on my boat , truck and Harley, great product

Jordy
    Wow, this may just be the most cleverly disguised spam to date. I love the creative thinking.
    Just kidding. The labels look great. Still waiting for ya to come over and give a full demonstration of how it works on my boat.

ColeTR2
    I put in my .02! The packaging and products look great! good luck and make lots of $$$$$.

Magic34
    Wow, this may just be the most cleverly disguised spam to date. I love the creative thinking.
    Just kidding. The labels look great. Still waiting for ya to come over and give a full demonstration of how it works on my boat.
    Hey, there is no contact info whatsoever on there. Other than the PM system, people have no idea how to get a hold of anyone to buy it. NOT SPAM, and since it relates to another thread in the past with results, it follows guidelines 5-17.65A.
    Thanks on the compliments everyone!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast