Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOTE RACE

TE081
    Hey Guys! We have an event planned in Sunbury Pa that should interest everyone! On Saturday June 21st at 4:00 come to our Hot Boat Show in Selinsgrove Pa sponsored by API and Paul Stine Chevrolet And Olds. There will be pre-registration for the race the next day and everyone can tailgate with grilling fun, food and beverages! See some of the hottest boats on the East Coast and meet some of the nicest Racers and Hot boaters around. I am sure they will give up some information on the lastest technology. Then race with The Delaware Valley Boat Racing Club the next day at the Sunbury Thunder Race at the Sunbury Social Club. We have two new classes for the average hot boater. The safety equipment in these classes are not as strict as the other and it gives you a chance to see how fast you really are. Besides the race you will have the time of you life meeting and seeing the baddest boats on the East Coast. For you Jet Boaters out there, There will be at least 3 of Tom Papps Stealths there that Race in the IHBA. Don't worry they run our Super Pro and Unlimited classes so don't think you will have to race Pro Boats, you don't. You will race boats like yours with like equipment and HP!
    Come on Guys! Get you boats to the best event of the year. We cater to the average Hot Boater not the Pro! This is you chance to be apart of a first class event and do is safe! We will have rescue and a controled race course looking out for anything that might be unsafe! You can't have it any better and the crouds food and fun are second to none.
    If you need more infor mation call 215-672-2424!
    Hope to see you there!
    [ May 21, 2003, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

HammerDown
    The above Race and ALL the DVBRC Races are a good time to be had by all. If you cant race a Boat...try to make it just to watch! eek! eek!
    More info and pics at> www.dvbrc.com

TE081
    I think these guys should change their name to the best of BOTE... Come on guys! Get you boats out and come to the Race!
    HammerDown:
    The above Race and ALL the DVBRC Races are a good time to be had by all. If you cant race a Boat...try to make it just to watch! eek! eek!
    More info and pics at> www.dvbrc.com
    [ June 01, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

HammerDown
    Well that was a good way to pull them in....NOT
    [ May 28, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

fat rat
    I don't think "PE" meant that in a bad way............maybe looking for some support for the club. I'm sure it's a good time. Just my opinion.

HammerDown
    fat rat:
    I don't think "PE" meant that in a bad way............maybe looking for some support for the club. I'm sure it's a good time. Just my opinion. Well, at least the other members of the DVBRC think before they speak!

DansBlown73Nordic
    We will also be attending the race.

TE081
    ya see it worked! all i wanted is for you guys to spend some time with us and meet new friends! Glad your coming! sorry if I offended anyone was just trying to get you at Sunbury! I just got another boat for the river and hope to bring it to anna if I can get it done in time!I had a race last year and couldnt make it but heard it was a great time! Dans66Stevens:
    We will also be attending the race.

fat rat
    Why don't you post your schedule......if I got the time I love to attend.

Mako 321
    Sunbury, PA June 22, 2003
    Sunbury, PA Aug. 10, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA Aug. 31, 2003
    Go to our web site, www.dvbrc.com
    Thanks guys, hope to see all of you at our races this year. Sorry I can't make Anna this year, (fathers day), had a great time last year and hope it goes well this year.
    Walt Sr., President DVBRC
    The Virginian, 321

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast