Thread: Who's gonna.......

fat rat
    Who's gonna be first in the water this year, the weather is breaking, finally....I hate winters. Last year at this time we were in the 70's.

Wet Dream
    Yesterday was beautiful, but there is still a layer of ice on the water. Can't do it yet. Bey I'm ready damn it!!!

supersoaker509
    I just fired mine up this morning and will be trying to hit the water next weekend weather permitting. idea Anybody else up for it?

Wet Dream
    supersoaker466:
    I just fired mine up this morning and will be trying to hit the water next weekend weather permitting. idea Anybody else up for it? yuk yuk yuk yuk I can't even uncover mine yet.

Moomawnster
    ME! I took the Moomawnster out for a spin yesterday ! Yeah it was brisk but I could not stand it any longer .... Time to change seasons !

fat rat
    Moomawnster:
    ME! I took the Moomawnster out for a spin yesterday ! Yeah it was brisk but I could not stand it any longer .... Time to change seasons ! Moo I figured you would be the first...I'm also surprised you didn't squeeze a little skiing in!

wideopen545
    hey moo did the pump change help with the rpm ?????????? tim

Moomawnster
    SKIING !??? Hey Rat I'm crazy not stupid wink a man has about 60 seconds before lights out in that water ! Tim ...I have a very bad rattle that I determined is the u-joint ... I didn't have the nerve to go higher than 4k but that only got me 45 mph and the throttle was no where near WOT , so I don't really know yet Next week though ! ... I gotta go to work now .. Uggghh