Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F'ing Snow!!!

HammerDown
    To think, I use to like this crap when I was a kid!

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Yep. This sh*t sucks.

nhbuoy
    SNOW!!!BRING IT ON!!!Summer is OVER...Let the winter activities begin!!!The seasons (esp summer & winter) bring a little DIVERSITY to our lives & keeps us from being BORED by doing the same thing ALL THE TIME!!!HMMM...let's see...the boats are put away...new skis are prepped & ready to roll...threedom pass in my pocket...it's snowing pretty heavy right now...cord wood has been delivered to my ski house...it's thursday...I see a long ski weekend in my immediate future!!!LATAPOTATAS>>>I'll let you know how it was!!!

fat rat
    The Older I get, the colder it feels.......we're lucky we only see this once in a while.

nitro557
    this year its way to early we normally dont get this till late january,but on the flip side ill be selling people a lot of manifolds and water system parts in the spring

Dimarco Kid
    Rat, come on up here and take a few banzai runs on my drag sled, you'll forget all about being cold! Does Rat do sleds? I know he won't do a hydro, just checkin'!
    D Kid

fat rat
    Rat does sled's...........been while, road a Cat a few years ago, what a difference from what I had 25+ years ago. Back in the day living up in N.Y. I had Artic Cat EXT 400....I thought it was fast. The suspension nowadays are like a MX bike.
    Problem here is weather/winter is not right for sleds.

HammerDown
    To me Snow= No Boating (obviously) But on top of that No Harley...and No Corvette...And not to mention...a dirty road salt covered truck for days or weeks! Forgot the lower back pain!(FTS)!!!
    [ December 05, 2002, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Sangster
    Boy I'm feelin' for you guys...I've been out in the garage since 7:30 this mornin' in my t-shirt Workin' on the boat so we can go run it on New Years Day with the rest of the people in Northern California....You guys can afford a second toy(snowmobiles) cause one boat will last you a life time..We wear one out in a couple years..... smilespi

fat rat
    Sangster:
    Boy I'm feelin' for you guys...I've been out in the garage since 7:30 this mornin' in my t-shirt Workin' on the boat so we can go run it on New Years Day with the rest of the people in Northern California....You guys can afford a second toy(snowmobiles) cause one boat will last you a life time..We wear one out in a couple years..... smilespi I went boating almost every month last year........just depends on where the weather is comming from. I talked to my friend in Merced Ca. this morning and he also said the weather has been real nice out there. wink

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast