Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Augusta, Gadsden - boat drags

MANIC MECHANIC
    We will definitly be at both, Augusta/7-18~20 and Gadsden/7-25~27 hopefully helping our friends Cole383 and Big Boy's Toy. Who's going to be there? Tim smile_sp

76biesmeyer
    I will be driving up to the Augusta races!!Will not be racing my boat.Just to watch the races and see if there are any clean v drives for sale.I am looking for a mint condition Hydro. NO motor

Cole 383
    76 Bies,
    PE383 will be there racing or the boat will be for sale. You might consider it a nice peace. If you would like to see a picture, go to dragboats.com and pull up the pictures and go to boats by name, click on Liquid Invader. Oh the boat runs ok too.
    Manic Mechanic don't panic. I'm sure you can work on a Pro MOd boat. Probably all day and all night.
    John and I may be up to something.
    Later 383

hydro066
    I thought my ex-wife had a big mouth.
    Later,
    John

Cole 383
    Sorry,
    I kind of got carried away. I know less is more. I'm not a very good secret agent man.
    Later 383

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Well, you all have got me awake now. Are you southern boys cookin up something???
    Can i come watch or help? I can back a trailer in.
    I love to watch other people go really fast.
    Hmmmmmmm.

MANIC MECHANIC
    Jim! How are you? I have been trying to call you. Get in touch with me. Cole 383 will give you my # if you don't have it. I'd like to try to plan ahead a little this year. Cole 383 doesn't know at this point what his plans are this season. How about you? Any chance of you and Sandy coming to the Lake Anna deal? Beverly and I are planning to go. Let us know something. Tim smile_sp

Cole 383
    Hey 857,
    Don't get to excited about us southern boys. We are both broke. All we are up to is a bunch of talk. Thanks for the tour on friday. It is a good winter fix to come up on the hill to visit the BIG BOY.
    Hey Guys check this out. I went out in the garage and stood between two blown hydros. One gas, one alky. I stood and rubbed the candy paint one beautiful gas boat. Leaned over and tried to smell the HP out of the zoomies on the big alky motor. Heck that was almost as good as sex. Shoot at my age it may have been better. I think i can make it till spring now. We did some serious bench racing. Funny thing i can't remember 857 ever outrunning me and he can't remember 383 ever outrunning him. Must be oldtimers setting in. We do have a plan for those Schmidt guys and Mr Wahler. They have beat up on us for the last time.
    Later 383

MANIC MECHANIC
    Well! The gangs all here! What are the plans this spring guys? StLouis? After that? Big Boy's Toy, looks to me like you are the man settin' th' plan at this point. We're ready to go racin' let me know something. And what's this ProMod Stuff? John & Leland- keepin' me in th' dark? Now that's not right! Tim smile_sp

Cole 383
    OK guys,
    I am going to come clean( as soon as John says its ok). We are coming out your way to eat Manic Mech. Got to go. Check in later.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast