Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Point Inn ( Holy S*&T)

HammerDown
    Why not the High Point Marina???? It's 100 yards from the Bass Cop Hotel...right on the water...and a free ramp...jumbo parking lot.
    [ May 13, 2003, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Wet Dream
    They only had 2 rooms left. I'm sure those will be gone shortly.

Wet Dream
    I'm going to work...any questions call my cell
    814-603-0447 -Bill

Cole 383
    Thanks Shirkey,
    The post will help everyone get relocated. We got 3 rooms at the light house. Called at 8.00 am. Took care of 857 and 066. If the big boy is coming, might as well have him where i can keep an eye on him. Where are you going to stay?
    Later 383

wideopen545
    lake anna lodge rooms have a small fridge cable tv and NO stove any cooking has to be done outside
    but they do have rooms and it will do in a pinch

blown daytona
    I also reserved a room at Lake Anna Lodge. There is a marina and ramp across the street. Lake Anna Lodge also has a bar & restaurant. This morning when I reserved they said they had 10 rooms left. Fat Rat & Hot Rod also reserved rooms there. I think things will work out just as well. See everyone there.

shirkey4750
    We are staying at the lighthouse also. Jeff called me last night and told me that when he called to confirm his room, they told him that they were closing down at the end of the month. They were supposed to be calling everyone and tell them about the closing, but I haven't heard anything yet.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I think everything will be ok. I have two more rooms reserved at a place about 20 minutes away. I was going to cancel them, but I think I will keep them for a week or so to make sure everyone is all set for rooms.

fat rat
    blown daytona:
    I also reserved a room at Lake Anna Lodge. There is a marina and ramp across the street. Lake Anna Lodge also has a bar & restaurant. This morning when I reserved they said they had 10 rooms left. Fat Rat & Hot Rod also reserved rooms there. I think things will work out just as well. See everyone there. Thanks for the hook up this morning.

Adrenalin
    Wow! my buddy called me this morning to tell the bad news. We got a room at lake anna lodge. as of 8:30 there are 8 rooms left.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast