Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's the scoop

missilemud
    man that thing is ugly eek!

Moomawnster
    I guess I should be carefull asking what ya think !

Moomawnster
    I have been messin with the glass on my time off and here is what I came up with .... Whatcha think?
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Thescoop.JPG[/img]

fat rat
    I like any thing original....."ugly is in the eye of the beholder". wink

MikeF
    I would not go so far as to say that it is ugly, but what I do think is cool is that you put forth some effort to make it! 5 stars

Moomawnster
    When I was a kid my dad took me to the Presidents Cup Regatta at Haines Point in Washinton D.C.
    My favorite class was the SK and SS runabouts but the jersy skiffs were SO fun to watch ! ...thanks for the opinion misslemud ..I like the skiff ! Oh I started this whole thing because I am going to work on the hull bottom this winter and I want to practice with glass some first eek!
    [ October 27, 2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

DansBlown73Nordic
    I will shoot you another 5 stars just for trying. Im not sure how I would even begin to make a scoop. eek! wink

HammerDown
    Dan belive it or not, I know a fella that used a small plastic wast basket for a template...fiberglassed it , trimed it down...looks great!

Moomawnster
    Hammer ! you are close ....I started with a metal template to fit the carb and built up from there ... I'm not sure about the tall look though.. ...Hmmm

DansBlown73Nordic
    I always thought a mail box would make a cool scoop. Maybe hook up the door to vacum. When you mash the gas the door opens. eek! eek! eek!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast