Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Havre de Grace Get Together 2002

737jetmech
    I am working on some details around other local events. Will post information as soon as I can get it together.
    [This message has been edited by 737jetmech (edited June 14, 2002).]

737jetmech
    Okay, here is the information I've been able to put together. August 3 & 4 are the dates for the Performance Boat Get Together on the Susquehanna Flats. All performance boats are welcome. There is plenty of water for everyone. We have found lodging in North East, Maryland at the Crystal Inn at exit 100 on I-95, South on RT 272. Their number is 800-631-3803. Tell them you are with the Havre de Grace Get Together 2002 for special discounted group rates of $79 plus 5% tax. This includes free continental breakfast, kids stay free, indoor pool and fitness room. A family restaurant joins the hotel. Plenty of trailer parking and fueling on site. Reserve early to lock in the room, as July 2nd is the release date for the special pricing and we need at least 10 rooms booked to get this rate ($129 regular which is rediculous). We have boats to feed!!
    Friday evening we would like to gather at the Nauti Goose Saloon in North East, which features waterfront outside deck seating, plenty to eat and drink. It is located next to Anchor Marina where you will be launching your boat. The launch fee is $8, and they have parking for 120 boats. There are also slips blocked for the Nauti Goose if you would like to come by boat. The Nauti Goose and Anchor Marina are located on RT 272 in the town of North East, Maryland. We will provide maps to interested parties to the Susquehanna Flats at Friday evening get together or just ask a local.
    The Susquehanna Flats is a very large sand bar used by many boaters and their families on summer weekends. A good time will be had by all.
    Bob & Melisa
    If you have any questions, feel free to email us.

HammerDown
    All right 737+ Melisa...Ya hammered that stake in the ground!... You were on that quicker than Bass Cop to a plate of Muddy Spuds!
    I'm in for sure...(attention), for those who saw the video tape...this is the same sand bar and water way as 737 is talking about...nice (CLEAN SAND BOTTOM) No Salt! no mudd or clay. And it's a GREAT place to hang out for a couple days...also there are many quiet coves local to the sand bar where we could do lets say...some speed passes.
    I'm sure that after the GREAT TIME we had at Lake Anna this event will also give us something to look foward to in August...I know I can't wait to meet and greet again all the new (good) friends I've made at the Anna event...Don't delay, get your room's...I'm sure this will be a real blast....spred the word...Another great East Coast Happening!

HammerDown
    Oops...forgot one thing...Hey Fat... better start waxing!

fat rat
    My reservation are in, but I have one problem.....I made reservations at the other place and forgot where its at....can you help me out Bob with a phone# so I can cancel them. Thanx and Mrs.Rat and I look forward to seeing everyone again at this event.
    Hammer I've been waxing and polishing all week.

Dans66Stevens
    I will make reservations this weekend. Where is everyone staying?

blondebomber
    is there any place for skinny dipping

HammerDown
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    I will make reservations this weekend. Where is everyone staying?
    Hey Big Daddy...AKA (brother) here's what everyone need's to know...Now dont wait till the last minute!
    We have found lodging in North East, Maryland at the Crystal Inn at exit 100 on I-95, South on RT 272. Their number is 800-631-3803. Tell them you are with the Havre de Grace Get Together 2002 for special discounted group rates of $79 plus 5% tax. This includes free continental breakfast, kids stay free, indoor pool and fitness room. A family restaurant joins the hotel. Plenty of trailer parking and fueling on site. Reserve early to lock in the room, as July 2nd is the release date for the special pricing and we need at least 10 rooms booked to get this rate ($129 regular which is rediculous). We have boats to feed!!

SWW
    Do they rent boats there .I still need a oil pan for my sanger V DRIVE

HammerDown
    I'm sure they do...737 could answer that question for sure. And if not he'll look into it.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast