Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cold in the East

JetBoatRich
    Just wondering if you having a fun winter out in the east.

Moomawnster
    You bet I am ! we got 3 inches of snow last night and the woods are beautiful ! I will harness up the workhorse and take a sleigh ride today .... Thanks for thinking about us ...

DansBlown73Nordic
    You have a draft horse? My father in-law had a pair he pulled for many years. Sounds like alot of fun.

737jetmech
    Yes , winter is fun in the northeast. Always a good time for garage projects(heater Required).This winter I bought a Wellcraft Nova ST with twin 454's.Boat is very clean,but there a few things that need to be addressed.That's where winter time come's in! Too Darn cold to even think about boating , So I guess its a good time to work on the Dam thing.I remember this time last year one of my (jet boat type dude) freinds was relocating this pump.(without heated garage)Boy, was he a bitch last winter.There's something to be said about the dedication of us northeast (cold boater's)!!! Happy Holidays to all!!! Bob (Prop type dude)

HammerDown
    Ah...your (jet boat type dude)friend was relocating his pump not only WITH OUT a (none heated garage)...but WITH OUT any garage at all! So lets tell the story correctly there (prop type dude)...and one more thing...with that nice BIG prop type boat ya now have ...I'll be leaving my (pump type boat) home!...
    I figure the nice big engine hatch on your (prop type boat) will be a good place to sit while we judge...BEST OF SHOW!!!....With Cocktails in hand!

Nova ST
    Sounds like its going to be a fun boat 737, probably very similar to mine LOL! I'm in Hammer's shoes, well almost. I have a heated garage, but the boat is too big to fit in. So I look out my window now and see an inch or so of frozen mess covering my boat. Won't be untill March when I can work on it again.
    Merry Christmas to all!!
    Ray (Another Prop Type Dude)

JetBoatRich
    I'm glad the winter time gives you guys time to work on your boats. We only get a couple months off a year. Thinking about going out Saturday, still cold in the 50-60's. The water is flat and fun.
    Just kiddin with you folks, you get all the beautiful seasons.
    have a great Holiday Season.

lawbreaker2
    Oh it was a great X-mass day we got about 10 to 15 inch. of snow overnight. kids love it, me was playing on the atv in the snow allday.

JetBoatRich
    lawbreaker2:
    Oh it was a great X-mass day we got about 10 to 15 inch. of snow overnight. kids love it, me was playing on the atv in the snow allday. My kids keep hoping for snow, we had a chance a couple weeks ago, never happened. We only get a fews days of snow a year.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I have 20 inches in my driveway. It is still snowing!!! eek!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast