Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention NY Fingerlake ***boaters!

CV-23
    We're having a Classic Glastron/Carlson Meet at Cayuga State Park, 10am Aug 3rd. A very cool, like new, '84 Carlson Intimidator will be there. Factory Open/Wet Exhaust and runs in the 60's. I'll be in a Red Metalflake '88 CV-23. We'll have Carlson Jets and Sterndrives and a few OB's. Stop in and join us for the Day. We may do the Locks to Seneca....Mike.

JetBoatN
    CV-23,
    I have a 79 cvx-20 and live in Rochester, the only "problem" is that I'm getting married on August 3rd!!! I love boatin and all, but I think I'd have some issues if I skipped out on the wedding wink . Perhaps a few of us can get together before the end of the season?
    -Have fun

CV-23
    Hi JetBoatN.....Hope you have a great Wedding Day. We'll sure miss you. I also have my avatar now under control. Are you a www.classicglastron.com Member yet? Join us, Its Free!...Mike.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I would Love to meet you guys at Cayuga State Park. The problem is im going to be in Havre-De-Grace MD that weekend.
    If you guys get together again this year please let me know. I would be very interested. wink Im from Binghamton.

fat rat
    Dans66Stevens:
    I would Love to meet you guys at Cayuga State Park. The problem is im going to be in Havre-De-Grace MD that weekend.
    If you guys get together again this year please let me know. I would be very interested. wink Im from Binghamton.Hey Big Daddy........I'm following you.

CV-23
    Hi Dan....I saw the thread on the MD Meet. Maybe we can go there next year as a group and also Meet in NY. What are you running?....Mike.

DansBlown73Nordic
    This is my 66 Stevens [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/166_Stevens.JPG[/img]

CV-23
    Very nice Dan.....How about some numbers?....Mike.

DansBlown73Nordic
    The boat is a 17ft 1966 Stevens. It has a 402 BBC with a tunnel ram with two 450 cfm Holleys. It runs around 70 M.P.H.
    I have been to the cove by the island on Cayuga a couple times.
    Have you ever been to Owasco Lake?
    I was thinking of haveing a Beast Of The East get together there next year. At this point its just a Idea.

DansBlown73Nordic
    This is a picture of my 1960 Banks-Maxwell air-boat. Lycoming 125 h.p. Completly restored.. eek! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/11960_Banks-Maxwell_Air-Boat.JPG[/img]
    [ July 27, 2002, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast