Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: North East?

HammerDown
    Tahiti Owner...are you talking Lake Winapasaki(Spelling)? I've been on that Lake several times...beautiful body of water eek! ! Some friends have a house right on the water, with a boat house. I use to go up there for Bike week in Lacona.

Tahiti Owner
    Actually I was referring to Winnesquam...its a little smaller with less traffic on it. We just bought a house on a smaller lake just to the west of it. They only allow a maximum of 10HP on this lake though...I guess I'm just a little over their limit! Thank god the big lake is just down the road about 15 minutes away!

HammerDown
    I remember when I first bought my Boat...I wanted to take it up there...my friend said with the OT Headers...the local water cops would be hunting me down...so I keep it home frown

Tahiti Owner
    Naaaaah they would not hunt you down...they only hunt down the idiots who dont have a clue as to what a "no wake zone" is. Me and my 2 daughters (7&9) were out last summer with the rooster tail flying and all they did was sit there and watch us. I follow the rules of the lake and the kids wear their life jackets...no problems!

Wet Dream
    HammerDown:
    beautiful body. Where...where...WHERE!!!!
    I'm tired of looking at sweaters, coats, long pants. Where are the bikinis and mini skirts?
    [ March 08, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    I'M FROM THE NORTH EAST, AND I'M SICK OF WINTER. I BLAST ON BOSTON HARBOR AND LOVE IT. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GET TOGETHER WHEN THE SNOW ALL MELTS IN AUGEST, PLEASE CONTACT ME. WE HAVE A PLACE ON THE WATER, AND MY MOOR IS RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR BEDROOM WINDOW TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOAT(6 YRS AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL)(GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD!).
    PS THIS YEAR BOTH OUR 6 YR OLD AND AND OUR 2 YR OLD WILL BE OUT RIDING WITH ME TOO...CAN'T WAIT(ALREADY BOUGHT THE SMALLEST LIFE VEST I'VE EVER SEEN)!...BILL.

HammerDown
    So dose the Boston Harbor = Salt Water?

Tahiti Owner
    YEP thats what it means...SALT WATER!
    No offence but I'll keep my boat in the clean clear fresh waters of NH!
    P.S. We even have some pretty cool sandbars!

HammerDown
    Tahiti Owner:
    YEP thats what it means...SALT WATER!
    No offence but I'll keep my boat in the clean clear fresh waters of NH!
    P.S. We even have some pretty cool sandbars! No offence taken...I don't boat in Salt Water>

Terrible Buddhist
    I am all about going up to NH with the Terrible Buddhist...I seem to have run into a snag though...I popped a freeze plug on the block this winter...now I am praying it did its job and I still have a block.
    - Keith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast