Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna Wet T-Shirt Contest

Wet Dream
    (In a corny radio announcers voice)
    That right gentlemen....oops wrong crowd, thats right beer guzzling, louder the better, faster the sweeter and the more flesh the merrier bunch of guys, if you have a lady friend that would be interrested in such a contest, please remind her to pack a nice white T for this event. If you don't have a lady friend, feel free to pick one up on the way to Anna. I'm sure somewhere along your journey you will see that female and know that she can hold her own in such a competition. Sooooooo, pack her up for a weekend of fun. Anyone interested, please post a pick of your entry gal on this thread. The date and time will announced at a later date.
    (Now for the disclaimer, in a low, fast voice)
    Participating entrants are required to bring their own T's. Those of you who choose to pick up that stranger are responsible for their transportation to the same location you kidnapped them from. You are also responsible for any kidnapping warrants or divorce hearings you may be involved in after this event. Warrany ends 6-11-2002, oops, wrong commercial.

blondebomber
    I'm bringing my white t-shirt

nitro557
    hey bomber thats a lot of posts from you lately

blondebomber
    I know. Today was slower than others. But this is my last post for a few days. I have to go pick up some prisoners tomorrow and will not return for a few day. So try not to miss me too bad ok. Is it summer yet.

Blondebomber, Pick up prisoners? Isn't that a tough way to get a date?

Blowin Mud
    I'm not a female but I will buy a xtra small white t-shirt (like all the cool guys who want to look buff) and you guys can soak me in all the beer you want. I also do wedding party's and willing females.

nitro557
    some people are bringing family like kids to this event i would preffer to keep things clean for the first year so we can work on makeing this a yearly event

mister460
    Kids gotta learn about sexy females and water sometime!

nitro557
    yes but this is bible thumping land and that would be like a fart in church,with this many boats and headers on the lake the local officers will be or new chaperones

Wet Dream
    I feel sorry for the parents of those kids.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast