Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan's surgery results

DansBlown73Nordic
    Dan is doing good. He was so nervous this morning but the surgery went well. The doctor was able to do laparascopic surgery so that is a plus for Dan because he will heal quicker! It made the surgery 4 hours instead of 2 hours but now he will not have as much pain as if he had the full-cut open surgery. It might also get him home a day or two sooner. He was brought to intensive care at 6:00 pm and I stayed with him until 9:00 pm. They had him on a lot of medication and he was relaxed and sleeping well so I felt comfortable to leave him. I had to pick up 3 children and get them all to bed. I will keep you all posted on Dan's progress. Thanks to EVERYONE for all your concern and support!!! We appreciate your thoughtfulness....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS!
    Sincerely,
    Vallory

That's great news. Tell him hi and I hope he feels better very soon. You guys have a nice Christmas too.

waterbum
    Glad to hear all is well.Merry Christmas

missboatnam1
    ohhhh gezzz dan, i know you not feelin to good about now, but just think how you will feel in about 3 months..... .......you are in our thoughts, just recoop, and take care of your self!!!!...if you need anything, please we are all here!!! this is going to be a hard road, for you, but well worth it!!! hang in there baby!!!...please keep us posted!!! eek!
    [ December 20, 2002, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Rod-64
    For Real we said a prayer here in Az for our brother Dan...this is truly a time for thankfulness..God bless you, Dan, and a speedy recovery. This is a very special Christmas Gift indeed!!!!!!

Infomaniac

fat rat
    Thanks Vallory, tell him......"Get Well" .

shirkey4750
    Hey Dan wishing you the best on your recovery. Got back from camp last night and Wide Open 545 called and said you were having your surgery. Brought the sled back, will send pictures in a couple of days. E-mail me your phone number again.Merry Christmas and a speedy recovery.
    John

HammerDown
    See what I tell ya....I talk to ya when your back home...Big Guy.

jetaddict
    AAAHHHHH!!! Good old Morphine. Just had it myself a month ago for back surgery. Sure does help for the first day's of pain. Well I don't know bro but I was watching the story along the way. So you had a prayer from the west coast.I hope you have a speedy recovery and a great Christmas.God Bless and take care brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast