Thread: Sad Sight

737jetmech
    This morning as I was walking threw a local boat yard I see a boat that I just sold 2 months ago at the fiberglass repair shop. The new owner ran over a pile of rocks. Messed it up really good! I realize that things are no longer in my control after selling it , but it still hurts a little... cry Bob

fat rat
    I feel your pain......total sadness. frown

dcb carrera
    I sold a buddy a carrera I had ordered new and kept for four years when I sold it to him it was in perfect condition. By the time he was done with it he had to get the botton repaired redo the prop fix some of the gel coat. He only had it one year. It was sad, but anyway he had it all fixed. He called me about a month ago and wanted to sell it back to me so to make a long story short I bought it back and cleaned it and it looks as good as new.Now I have two boats I hope I use them both.

737jetmech
    I bought this one new and kept it for 11 years. I don't think I would buy it back.That would make 3 boats in the garage. We have to draw the line somewhere. (Except Big Dan) think he has around 10 or so ,not sure??? Bob