Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fock Fock Fock

MAINEVENT
    SO i go home for lunch everyday park right infront of my house today i was about to leave jump in my truck and go to reach for my i-pod GONE!!!!! some prick snaked my i-pod smokes, my lucky zippo, and my fockn wallet with some cash
    Fockn Theives too poor to buy their own shit.... :argue: Trashy as fockn prick god this is the second time in my life i have been jacked... I am sure glad i didn't catch who ever did it.. or i would've been on a free ride to county right now.... :cry:
    OK rant's off.....

djunkie
    SO i go home for lunch everyday park right infront of my house today i was about to leave jump in my truck and go to reach for my i-pod GONE!!!!! some prick snaked my i-pod smokes, my lucky zippo, and my fockn wallet with some cash
    Fockn Theives too poor to buy their own shit.... :argue: Trashy as fockn prick god this is the second time in my life i have been jacked... I am sure glad i didn't catch who ever did it.. or i would've been on a free ride to county right now.... :cry:
    OK rant's off.....
    That sucks man. I've had my wallet jacked before. Sucks!!!!!

Hardly Satisfied
    sorry to hear , that sucks :cry:

Mr. Pixilated
    It happens everywhere. Sorry to hear about it.

LAFD
    that really sucks. did you leave your windows down or your door unlocked????

MAINEVENT
    that really sucks. did you leave your windows down or your door unlocked????
    Windows were cracked but i guess enough for this prick to get his/her arm in their....

Cole Trickle
    Thanks for the NANO but whats the deal with all of the Brittney Spears music in your custom playlist section????
    Thanks god I got some extra cash so I can load up with some new Itunes :crossx:

Biglue
    Windows were cracked but i guess enough for this prick to get his/her arm in their....
    Word of advise bro. If you are the type that hates all that crap you mentioned in your pockets. Try getting a mini back pack and putting your belongings in there. Works for me when I'm on the water. Swim trunks are a bitch to keep things in. You know what I mean? Sorry to hear about the break in dude.

djunkie
    Word of advise bro. If you are the type that hates all that crap you mentioned in your pockets. Try getting a mini back pack and putting your belongings in there. Works for me when I'm on the water. Swim trunks are a bitch to keep things in. You know what I mean? Sorry to hear about the break in dude.
    So what your saying is, you own a purse? :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
    Alex...sorry to hear about that big dog! Probably some base head..looking for some quick cash!! You really need move out of Compton!!
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18.../Mainevent.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast