Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New "Mayor" in town !!!

http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...64100_1057.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...64100_1056.JPG well since there has been no site of Huffer on Mt. Island in months.. we found our new Mayor ..Incase you didn't know the mayor holds the fastest boat on the lake title,and he came a lookin for Huffer,But he was a "NO SHOW" and he better be glad this Tunnel hauls the Mail
    Markist

moparjet
    Het Markist Did That One Pin The Ears Back Too?

tahitian dragon
    2 be king of the lake we need some stats!!!!!!!!!!!!! C.I.???? speed , bla bla bla ,damn give us a goal 2 shoot for!!!!!!!!!!!!!what happened 2 the 632 c. i. hydro???????????????????????????????????????????13 7 on GPS???????????????????????????????????????what kind of hull is that???????? like the stepped bubble deck!!!!!!!!!!!some one let me no!!!!!!!!!! :skull: :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Huffer
    Did Ya Finally Get Randy To Get His Heart Right On The Price?looks A Lot Better Now Than The Last Time I Saw It At Carolina Boats A Couple Of Years Ago!He Wanted Too Much For It Then!It Had A Killer Blower Motor In It Then!After Twenty Years Of Boating Get Ready,Open your Wallet Cause There"s Always Someone Faster!
    After The Ride I Took Last Year In A Small Block Steve Hurt My Feelings.so I"m Through Spending Money,I"ll Ride Around And Look Pretty From Now On!as Far As A No Show Had No Idea You Were Coming,but I'll Meet Ya Next Summer I'm Sure, When I Decide To Go To The Lake Again!

GasGuzzler
    "Huffer wrote"- When I Decide To Go To The Lake Again!
    Ha! I bet it is more like....When Miss Kitty decides to let you go to the lake again! ........no show, look at the pics, I was there too........and no Puffer! :2purples:

HELL YEAH !! WHAT TIM SAID
    Markist

orange peel
    HELL YEAH !! WHAT TIM SAID
    Markist
    damn yall sure are mean. Yall didnt have to put him out there like that Tim.
    But I guess youll have that :mix:

Wet Dream
    "Can't touch this". Goin' old school with MC Hammer and the metal flake. Very cool. But I hope someone doesn't get stupid and put "GIT-R-DONE". :yuk: Don't get me wrong, I like Larry, but that saying was run into the ground after about 5 minutes.

Huffer
    You make me laugh,your funny!Thanks peel,kinda rough ain't they! :smile:
    Sure missed yall today?Beautiful on James,smooth as glass and clear as a bell!
    Trying to run gas out this time before Markist gets it again!!

Huffer
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...64100_1057.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...64100_1056.JPG well since there has been no site of Huffer on Mt. Island in months.. we found our new Mayor ..Incase you didn't know the mayor holds the fastest boat on the lake title,and he came a lookin for Huffer,But he was a "NO SHOW" and he better be glad this Tunnel hauls the Mail
    Markist
    I'm glad we have a new mail hauler now, that makes me the Post Master! :yuk:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast