Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: head count for Lake Anna

shirkey4750
    Three of us so far have reservations: 1 v-drive hydro, 1 v-drive runnerbottom, 1 jet. Maybe a couple more, depends on race schedules.
    [This message has been edited by shirkey4750 (edited February 14, 2002).]

ole war horse
    I am working as hard as I can and so far my engine is in Baltimore, the pump is in Syracuse NY and my boat is going to LaPlata MD to get the haul painted and the rest of the boat is all over my garage and no seats or floor yet and it's February but I will make it, just pray for me. thanks

HammerDown
    Originally posted by wideopen545:
    hey hammer you can ride with me and well put it on em
    my tunnel is done but its only 18 ft with no back seat
    Well then, I guess my girl friend will have to ride on your lap!

DerangedToo
    Hey Hammer,
    We are still coming with the crack...I mean checkmate, and we have room for you too....
    Strong Island, we'll be there !

Moomawnster
    This week I painted the interior , I was going to put the engine in last week but I decided to splurge for the propane and heat the shop so I could paint , WOW what a difference, I am glad I did it. Now for the engine and some new seats and I will be ready . SEE YA THERE! ..........

Wet Dream
    Arriving on Thursday more than likely. The interior gets started this weekend along with pulling the pump and having Nitro do it at the last minute. Maybe I'll just bring it down to Anna and you can install it while the boat is still on the trailer? hehehe

HammerDown
    Thanks for all the invites for a seat in a boat....I'm still hopeing that I'll be towing my shit down! I just can't think of going to a Hot Boat Bash with out a Boat!...That would be like going to Daytona Bike Week with out a bike! (and I'm not going due to working on the boat!)
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited February 16, 2002).]

VD CRUISER
    Don't know anything about Lake Anna. Where will everyone be launching for the June event? Should I bring mufflers?

fat rat
    Most will launch at Anna Point Marina....right at the 208 bridge and I'll say mufflers are a must.....ask Bomber!

HammerDown
    Personally, I don't think its a good idea to leave the house WITH OUT BAFFELS!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast