Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets play..................

fat rat
    Who wants to play hookie one day this week? I'm working the weekend in hopes of a nice day this week to go boating. The extended forcast shows.......rain next weekend, again.......that'll be 14 weekends in a row .

HammerDown
    I already have plans to be on the river Monday and Tuesday...mid to high 80's...it's about time.

sleekcraft76
    you guys ars so lucky we have got to work nine hour's a day for the next month.

Moomawnster
    HehHeh .... I'll be at the lake today [sun] and maybe mon but I have been off work for 2 weeks eek! .... Yeah I got the meadow and the yard mowed and started the floor repairs , fixed the tractor ,put up some fence rails and pulled some logs with the horse , thats "time off" to me so I need another break before the real work , Rich, shoot me an E with your # and I will call when I get back to the "big city" ....... Bill

miketsouth
    fat rat:
    Who wants to play hookie one day this week? I'm working the weekend in hopes of a nice day this week to go boating. The extended forcast shows.......rain next weekend, again.......that'll be 14 weekends in a row . Hey rat, you put in the Pax, no? Where on the pax?

fat rat
    I put in the Pax at Benidict or McGruders.....depending on where I'm going to hang out.

miketsouth
    fat rat:
    I put in the Pax at Benidict or McGruders.....depending on where I'm going to hang out. Ok, what day(s) i will try to meet you on the water. Now, i am unfamiliar with the Pax...Benidict is a place. Where is McGruders?

fat rat
    [/qb][/QUOTE]Ok, what day(s) i will try to meet you on the water. Now, i am unfamiliar with the Pax...Benidict is a place. Where is McGruders? [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure yet, tuesday afternoon is looking to be the best......thinking about the Potomac river and going into D.C. and if that doesn't work then the Pax.

miketsouth
    I went out on the Potomac near National Airport today about 2 to 4 in the afternoon. Lots of alligators, windy, rough, water looked like coffee with cream. Not too much traffic though. Not jettable with my jetboat today. I took my old bowrider and the dog. Between the bridges wasnt so bad but down by the airport and below it was 'victory at sea'.

miketsouth
    Hey Rat, if you want company tomorrow, just tell me where and when and ill meet you on the water

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast