Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets play..................

fat rat
    I wish I could join you Guy's.....I 'd much rather be on the river Saturday. Have fun for us. frown

blown daytona
    Your exuse book is surely running out of pages See you next week end!!!

fat rat
    Trust me on this one.....I really would love to go to the beach with you Guy's.

blown daytona
    Tide report for the Pax next weekend aprox. 1PM low tide,approx. 7PM hi tide

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im having a real hard time thinking about boating, with the way all those ASSHOLES drive around D.C. it must be something..... smile_sp eek!

blondebomber
    how yall doin. It sure is hot out here. We went out to lake Medina yesterday did a little boating had a good time. The water here is so clean here you can see the bottom. The good thing is the lake is only 20 minutes away.
    Blown Daytona I should have left you my truck to take to Anna, I could have used a brake job. I'll get some photos out some time. Till then

miketsouth
    Hey BB, sure would like to see the pics.

miketsouth
    miketsouth:
    how about a bushel of crabs. I have not had one crab this season. Well, now i have. Got me 12 Rolling Rocks, bushel of crabs, 15 ear corn and went to town. Local (maryland) crabs, not brown yet, rather small, a little light, but with real good taste, no water. Seasoned with 50/25/25 old bay, cayanne, crushed red, beer and vinegar water, unhusked corn on the bottom.

blown daytona
    Hey Bomber, sorry I missed your call. But If you need a brake job, Im looking to go to Harve in august We missed you on the Pax this weekend!! I broke with tradition and went boating both Saturday & Sunday. Saturday we met up with Super Soaker & Hot Rod at the beach (which was packed) Then Sunday we hooked up with Mike, Cindy & Steve, Mary at St.Leonards Creek. Fat Rat had prior plans but we will hook up with him next weekend. Hope all is going good with Mrs. & Baby Bomber. Things have been uneventful without the Foot Cam wink
    [ June 29, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: blown daytona ]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123