Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: lake anna regatta

Wet Dream
    RTJ, I just have one thing to say...
    NICE!!!
    Fantastic job, thanks for your help. Could stickers be printed like that?

Dans66Stevens
    That emblem looks Super-Duper.....I want a sticker.

Moomawnster
    I want one too ! That is excellent work! You guys are really doing a good job . I am going out for the first run of the year today so wish me luck ! The lake is 20 feet low or more !

fat rat
    Don't listen to D'Kid........I rember seeing him in a movie years ago playing the Banjo I don't remeber what the name of it was, it'll come to me.....something about squealing.LOL

blondebomber
    you mean like a pig

HammerDown
    Oh no, here we go again with that (funny) talk. Make that 2 dead bolts on my motel room door!!!

Dimarco Kid
    I was an original "Soggy Bottom Boy" from the movie Oh, Brother where art thou. I love the banjo, I've actually gotten very "creative" with it when I'm alone. There's no reason for women if you got a banjo. So how bout' it, Rat? Banjo or hydro, your choice.
    And Hammer, why do want TWO dead bolts on your door? You don't want me to get away do you? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies.../jumping05.gif I know what your thinkin! Kid, banjo, hotel room, your nasty! LOL
    Man, can't I be sick! Nobody will come to Anna now! LOL
    D Kid

HammerDown
    Hey Kid...I just hope ya have nicer teeth than that Hill Billy Bob did in Deliverance...No snaggers!!!

HAZ-MAT
    Originally posted by Wet Dream:
    I went and bought a digital camera last weekend. As long as they make disks, I'll be taking pics. Dimarco, you coming down this way for a residential address or what? PSSST...whats that?
    Is that the sound of an annual event?
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Second weekend of June every year?
    Remember this, the residents of Sturgis probably weren't too keen on the idea the first few times either until the $$$ and fame started rolling in.
    Dimarco, I'll be the first to shake your hand when I get to meet you my friend.
    Goodnight guys.
    Hey guys, haven't been in in a while. Good to see this thing movin along again. You have to remember that these lake people get aggravated with the jetskis running around and the local noise makers. The money, do you recall what lakefront property costs these days. A lot of these people come here as weekend/summer homes for the peace and quiet of the country and I doubt fame will matter. Joke'm if they can't take a f#*k! THUNDER ON ANNA, love that noise...

dreamsicle
    Is this a get together for anyone, or some type of club? I am new to jets and this forum, but I only live about 45 minutes from Anna and it is where I usually go.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425