Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

Wet Dream
    You still have 38 boat even with the other guys having a race?

nitro557
    yes i hadnt counted them yet nobody had rooms reserved,a jet boat club in richmond is comeing up and they say 20-30 members will come so i figured low so far and added 10 to the list all others are confirmed with rooms

HammerDown
    Daammmmm,this thing's gona be BIG!!!!...somehow I knew it would be.

Wet Dream
    Hammer, are you still not going to be able to make it? Wish you could be there. Hey, what color truck do you run ot of Philly? I am around there all the time. I run for Metropolitan and run PA and NJ.

ole war horse
    Originally posted by nitro557:
    ok guys we have set a date for the jet and v-drive get together at lake anna virginia .its the weekend of june the 8th.hotel info is as follows anna point 800-476-0454,high point 540-895-5249 high point doesnt take reservations till after jan 1st,lake anna lodge 540-895-5844 and also a campground 540-894-4744.get your rooms asap and post on here afterwards so we can keep count,so far we have me,fatrat,hammerdown,blondebomber,wetdream,bobs,ho trod,dimarco kid and blowndragboat

ole war horse
    OK guys I want in on the party down at the lake and how many night stay is it?

HammerDown
    Originally posted by Wet Dream:
    Hammer, are you still not going to be able to make it? Wish you could be there. Hey, what color truck do you run ot of Philly? I am around there all the time. I run for Metropolitan and run PA and NJ....Now just hold on there...I never said I was not going to attend. I'am sure the Hammer will be there! As far as the color rig's we use, I'am with Allied Systems,we have white cabs and light green trailers. My home terminal is on I-95 + 322 in Twin Oaks Pa.(can be seen from I-95) It's a massive,massive lot full of cars, trucks,suv's, just waiting to be delivered to dealers in N.Y....(lucky me!)

HammerDown
    Hey Ole-War...cant say for the other guys...but I'am doing a Thur-to-Sun...or Fri- to-Mon.Wont know for sure till the time gets near.

Wet Dream
    Oh ok, Hammer I read your post wrong...my bad.
    Ole War, figure out when you want to be there. But don't waste time on getting the room.

nitro557
    hey old war horse im gonna post on tuesday more hotel phone numbers,e-mail me if your comeing im trying to keep a count and addresss for all ,hammer same with you im confused i thought you were going to the race i hope you can make it and for real good news ***boat confirmed they would do an article on this we have to do the photos i have a helicopter lined up for a group overhead but the pics need to be in slide form,god im so pumped i need to go outside and scream now ,see ya

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast