Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

fat rat
    Deranged2, good idea we have eletric available in the common area and I have some 100' exstension cords and CD's if needed.
    RTJ, cool design......can you get me a slick of that, it'll make a nice front breast design. How easy or hard is it for you to do stuff like this?
    The only thing I'll hold on to..........is dear life.

Dimarco Kid
    RTJ, awesome page. We all really appreciate the help you've given. Too bad you couldn't make it! I might of had the "spark" of the idea, but I'm glad everyone realizes Nitro is the center of the wheel here. Without him, it wouldn't of happened. My problem is MAINE, I know nothing about that area down there, and that was obviously the best central location. Nitro took the reins and really made this thing happen. Hats of to Turbo!
    Rat, I'm your huckleberry! It will be okay, it's a different zip code!
    The speaker idea is good, but my banjo doesn't have an amp. I guess I'll just play "unplugged".
    D Kid

Dimarco Kid
    AND......
    I need Nitro, Fat Rat, Hammerdown, Bomber, and Wetdream to e-mail me their mailing addresses. Possibly Nitro has them all? If not, get them to me. I got a little surprise!
    D Kid

nitro557
    jason thank you very much ,you are the man verything is going very well for the event it grows more everyday,always figure 1/3 of the people who say they are gonna come wont ,even so this is gonna be a huge event and i want to make it a yearly event.
    thanks to all that have helped

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by fat rat:
    RTJ, cool design......can you get me a slick of that, it'll make a nice front breast design. How easy or hard is it for you to do stuff like this?
    Thanks! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    I can probably get you whatever you need but that specific design probably won't translate well to 4-color screen printing. I can probably get you a more print friendly version but the colors and shading won't be the same. What's the status of your shirts now?
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

DerangedToo
    Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
    The speaker idea is good, but my banjo doesn't have an amp. I guess I'll just play "unplugged".
    D Kid
    [/B]
    Hey Kid,
    Are you serious about the banjo ?? I will be happy to bring a few mic's and stands with a little mic mixer, if you think you will wanna play, or any other musicaly talented people want to also...I will definately bring the CD player, and rely on every one else to bring there favorite CD's and take turns being the DJ.On another note , do you guys use the FRS radio's?? if not maybe this would be a good event to treat our selves to them, makes keeping people posted about whats going on a little easier...on a sadder note, it also makes it easier for the S/O to find us....
    Jet On !

DerangedToo
    Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
    D Kid
    [/B]
    Hey Kid,
    Are you serious about the banjo ?? I will be happy to bring a few mic's and stands with a little mic mixer, if you think you will wanna play, or any other musicaly talented people want to also...I will definately bring the CD player, and rely on every one else to bring there favorite CD's and take turns being the DJ.On another note , do you guys use the FRS radio's?? if not maybe this would be a good event to treat our selves to them, makes keeping people posted about whats going on a little easier...on a sadder note, it also makes it easier for the S/O to find us....
    Jet On !

Dimarco Kid
    http://tultw.com/pics/tn_mjfrog0049_jpg.jpg
    No man, I don't play the banjo! Just messing around! I do dance well!
    D Kid
    [This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited March 15, 2002).]

Dans66Stevens
    God Dam It I was hoping you could really play a Banjo........

Wet Dream
    I'm not packing up the drum set. I did that one year, packed it to Lake Shasta and put it on the deck of the house boat.