Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

fat rat
    Hey War Horse, I see you live down my way.....what are you running, I've might have seen you out on the water.

HammerDown
    I went to the awards Dinner last night (DVBRC),spoke with some of the racers and told them how big the Lake Anna event appears to be...Shame...I could see it in there faces they would like to have been there. They gotta Race,hopefully they can make the next one...HammerDown.

HammerDown
    Here are our Race schedules for this season...Maby we'll have a smaller party at Harve DeGrace???
    June 10, Sunbury Pa.
    July 8, Harrisburg Pa.
    August 12, Sunbury Pa.
    September 2, Harrisburg Pa.

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Nitro,
    Get some of your pals together and come help me put my boat together! I'm crankin' up here!!
    D Kid

HammerDown
    Hey D.K....can ya make yellow snow up there yet? It's going to be in the low 70's down here in Pa. To bad...the heads are off the boat today,the block, pump and intake next weekend...Oh well guess I'am stuck with the Harley.

Dimarco Kid
    Yeah Hammer,
    I can make any color snow you want! You got to hell with your warm weather and Harley's!
    LOL,
    You suck,
    Dimarco Kid, (should be DiArctic Kid!)

737jetmech
    Hammer...are you rebuilding your daytona this offseason?If you need a place to perform the work your welcome to use my shop.I need a project to watch while I drink my beer this winter!

HammerDown
    Originally posted by 737jetmech:
    Hammer...are you rebuilding your daytona this offseason?If you need a place to perform the work your welcome to use my shop.I need a project to watch while I drink my beer this winter!
    Yes Sir,I'll be doing the rebuild...thought I would be building a 572 motor for it, however that aspect of the job (may) have to wait? The cylinde walls look great on my 468, I'll just hone and re-ring,hope the crank and such are ok,some small pits on one of the cam lobes,but all the lifters look good.Still hope to yank the rest of the motor and pump out this weekend...If I'am home from work!...But no I'am not looking foward to laying on my back,out in the cold...F%$KING with the job of setting back the pump.Oh well we do what we must do...HammerDown.

HammerDown
    I'am just starting to relize what a big job I'am starting...working 70 Hrs. a week,and I have to finished by May....Damm,I hope we do get a short lay-off.

Dimarco Kid
    I feel for ya Hammer, my wife is bound and determined to do the Lake Anna trip so I'm also in a no heat garage bustin my ass.
    Misery Loves Company! LOL
    D Kid

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast