Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

nitro557
    hey kid whats with that shit chet posted on that other thread,what more do you have to do to the boat ?

nitro557
    i went down to the lake to try and find more hotels the problem is fredericksburg is the closest.i hope everybody that plans on comeing gets a room asap or plans on camping.renting a house is an option if several people are comeing with you punch in the name lake anna for your searchword and several places come up ,good luck

Dimarco Kid
    Whazzup Nitro,
    Long story about what Chet mentioned. I did a brief description in that same topic. Check it out. Do know what a "zit on the ass of progress" is? If you don't, it's Chet.
    To my boat,
    Trailer JUST getting back together. Like you probably know, Holidays really bung things up. Motor complete on stand. Boat STRIPPED on dolly ready to go back on trailer then to paint shop then reassemble it. I'm just nervous about having it done in time. Will you pray for me? LOL
    I'm gonna keep bustin'!
    Take care
    D Kid

HammerDown
    Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
    I feel for ya Hammer, my wife is bound and determined to do the Lake Anna trip so I'm also in a no heat garage bustin my ass.
    Misery Loves Company! LOL
    D Kid
    Who said anything about a garage...I'am talking back yard here...outside...under the sky...one with nature...hope we have a mild winter!

Dimarco Kid
    Who are you, Grizzly FU*#IN Adams!!! Jesus man, you dedicated!
    D Kid

Dimarco Kid
    What's goin on with BLOWNDRAGBOAT? Haven't seen him lately. Maybe he's just keepin quiet and watching our posts.
    "My V-DRIVE hydro will open a can on your jet no matter how much hp you got"! There, that should bring him out! LOL
    D Kid

PE857
    Hey guys how are water conditions at this lake? I have a C&H Hydro that i run on the river when its not toooo terribly rough. Also what about law enforcement? Blown BBC. Have over the trans bassetts,no water, no baffles, and circumspect registration. Hard to register a drag hydro here. Have 2 friends from Charleston who have already made resrvations. If we dont have a race that wknd im going to come also. Race boat is a Kurtis 500 hydro

Dimarco Kid
    PE857,
    You and I will stick together, my hydro runs a blower motor with zoomies, if we get in trouble we'll blame it on each other! LOL
    D Kid

Leland Bailey
    The lake let together sounds like fun. But there may be a St. Louis race that weekend. If so I plan on getting a little bite out of that pe857 blown alky. If no race i'll take some of the C&H that may be a little easier.I may be by friday pe857 if so i'll call first.

737jetmech
    Hey' Hammerdown,I am just a hill billy from Cecil County.You don't have to call me "Sir"!Looking forward to the lake Anna deal.Should be a blast!My boats are ready,just need to get threw the long winter months.I'll start checking on hotel space for Havre de Grace.Maybe we can have something in aug. or so.If you what to tear down your boat we have room.I can just move that nasty outboard.Hell Tim's daytona is still here,we can sell it and split the profits!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast