Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why haven't we heard more about??

HighRoller
    I'm surprised that nobody has commented on Kobe Bryant's arrest.Do you guys hate the Lakers now that they failed to win 4 in a row?I don't like B-ball but everything I've seen about Kobe leads me to believe he's in the gunsights of some money grubbin hobag lookin for a payday.I bet she asked him for an autograph and a hug and there you go... Kobe seems to be a solid guy,unlike most of the trash in the NBA.He also turned himself in voluntarily and fully cooperated,which are the actions of a man with nothing to hide.
    Also,Barry White kicked the bucket,and you know what that means don't you?
    1.No more new records coming out to help you get in a date's pants..and more importantly
    2.No more CHEF on SouthPark!!I've taken it upon myself to cook up a deluxe meal and practice saying"SWEET LOVE"in my deepest voice in case they have open auditions....

Rod-64
    Issac Hayes plays Chef...

HighRoller
    Dammit!!See what the FuFu juice does to you?

Rod-64
    Well ...it's still ok the to cook and sing "Suck my sweet chocolate Balls" to yer lady.....even if your balls ain't chocolate.

jlnorthrup122
    it kinda makes you think about it why hasent this come up before in the past. Or on the other hand are there others and they will surfice now that the louting has begun. I personally think that He didn't do it we will see as this unfolds though! frown

mbrown2
    I don't think he did it....hopefully it will come out that way.

al cole'holic
    ...rough crowd lately with the black issue

HOSS
    Why **** wit it? A young black man makin` money ****s an older black gal (who ****ed up Ms. America) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so what gives? she`s been married twice before? What the ****? same ol` song and dance.

Jrocket
    Could care less! Ive got my own life to deal with.Hes a big boy,he'll be ok.

MagicMtnDan
    They claim to have evidence so my theory is this...
    Kobe screwed up...BIG TIME. He probably had sex with the girl and it was probably consensual. He was thinking with his &%#@ and she was thinking with her purse. He got off and she'll get her reward when he settles out of court. Millionaires are targets 24/7 and only the smart ones keep their names out of the papers.
    It's too bad but I don't feel sorry for him. He can easily afford to screw up since he's making about $50MILLION a year - for playing basketball!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast