Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16 to 4 after 9.....

Sangster
    Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek!

Havasu_Dreamin
    **** it, not even worth my time and energy to comment on that.
    [ October 24, 2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

Kinda funny how things got quiet when the Angles got their ass handed to them...16 to 4??? Sounds like a footbal score. "Will the real Angles come to the ballpark, it seems some imposters got in thru the back door dressed as Angles" eek! eek!

Havasu_Dreamin
    The Angels lost, deservedly so. I was taking issue with the Northern Mexico comment, that was uncalled for.

gigamurph
    Havasu_Dreamin:
    The Angels lost, deservedly so. I was taking issue with the Northern Mexico comment, that was uncalled for.Actually H_D, being tagged with the Northern Mexico moniker isn't that bad. Ahhh Mexico; where everybody's mother is a virgin for the right price! Better than Northern California aka Southern Oregon; where the men are men and their sisters are their wives!
    I'm still stickin' with the Angels! Always have and I won't jump ship just because of one game. GO ANGELS! As for Bonds...not worth the bother. Modern day Babe Ruth? I think not! Pampered egotistical, arrogant, crass a**? I think so! Met him once and he sure is different outside the lines; I do have to give him that.
    wink

THOR
    Sangster:
    Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! Yeh, you are the funny sport critic that has no clue. Bonds and Kent are hated by their whole team. Good one. Lofton is a pussy, even better. But, Northern Mexico?? WTF are you talking about. I have been to Vacaville. That place isnt even worth the bath-house comment I was going to throw out.

twistedpair
    Thats alright, the Nocals are just pissed off cuz you stole their stadium name. A ball park named the "Big A" should definitely be in the gay, I mean Bay area.

AZKC
    Sangster:
    Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! That some funny sh#&, Northern Mexico
    KC
    [ October 25, 2002, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

BigDogIvan
    Reguardless of the out come of the series. The Angels have nothing to complain about. They have gone far and above there prior landing for the season. I hope that they can come back and treat the little guys, err the Giants the same way they were last night. I too am hoping for an Angel victory but will be just as happy if they don't.
    BD

kevnmcd
    Sangster:
    Well HH, What stats are you gonna dig up now...Bonds may be an asshole, but so the **** what, he's getting paid to win games...You get our jollies bitching about him...Who got the problem.......BTW..If you lived in Northern Calif. instead of Northern Mexico, you would would understand.... eek! eek! eek! You were real quite after game 3 weren't ya....what was that score? something like 10 to 4 Angels.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast