Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/11 patriot day protested(you're not gonna believe this)

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    DD, MICKEYFINN I AM WITH YOU GUYS 100%

PipesClean
    Come on you guys. I really think that we 'The United States' should do the right thing here!
    Let's estimate how many people from there die every year, accidents, acts of God, etc..etc...
    Then we should just replace them free of charge!

Hermosa
    Phat_Kat:
    So my friend tells me that yesterday she heard that a group of parents said that it wasn't right to hold a holiday specifically for americans in the school system. They said it was racist against people of other origions. Now this may seem a little out there especially considering 60,000 people died but here's the clencher.
    Phat_Kat, you need to educate youself before posting, you really show what you really don't know. Youth...

Phat_Kat
    Hermosa:
    Phat_Kat:
    So my friend tells me that yesterday she heard that a group of parents said that it wasn't right to hold a holiday specifically for americans in the school system. They said it was racist against people of other origions. Now this may seem a little out there especially considering 60,000 people died but here's the clencher.
    Phat_Kat, you need to educate youself before posting, you really show what you really don't know. Youth... I misunderstood. I don't think I should go do a full scale history report for every little post I make. If you look above MMD posted a statistic that was around 50K and I'm gonna guess that's the # I got confused with the death toll #. Also on the immigration I stated ahead of time that I don't know much about it. That was merely what I THOUGHT might happen. Sorry if I've thrown your universe into a never ending spriral of death but I'm only human and I do misunderstand things I hear on TV and Radio.
    Thanks,
    PK

Jungle Boy
    Mickeyfinn has it nailed. You guys had better get this worked out before your fine country turns into a pandering politicaly correct place like Canada is. We have so many spineless ****s running this place it makes me sick most days. They have just decided in Calgary that taxi drivers only need grade 3 comprehension of english. We have cops with rags on their heads. Our most famous national park, Banff, has been sold out to the Japs (as Vancouver is too). We allow illegals to come into our country and support them with welfare and then they disappear when their hearings come up. Terrorists are using this country for staging their shit on the USA. Nobody in power will say shit incase they are labled a racist. I have worked in the oil patch in many countries around the world and seen where these stinking hunks of shit come from. If you are in someone elses country, you abide by their rules or they kick your ass out. The assholes that do the most bitching come from the most repressed places where freedom of speech is not allowed, yet they come to Canada and US and expect the rules to change for them. **** THEM ALL. Don't get me started. burningm

WaterBox
    What's bullshit is that when the illegal bitch drops the little bastard on U.S. soil it's a legal U.S. citizen. If the F@$#en pearent's are illegal so is the kid....Who in the hell would want to keep the little prick here anyway....send them all back!!!!!! burningm

Phat_Kat
    WaterBox:
    What's bullshit is that when the illegal bitch drops the little bastard on U.S. soil it's a legal U.S. citizen. If the F@$#en pearent's are illegal so is the kid....Who in the hell would want to keep the little prick here anyway....send them all back!!!!!! burningm I agree,
    I've grown up in the Los Angeles area and still live here to date. I have had to deal with some of the worst and most ignorant spics in history. Now I know there's a few board members on here that are of a hispanic background and I ask you not to take this personally. I'm saying this like I have heard many black people talk about people in their culture. "I don't think black people should be called niggers but there are some blacks who really are niggers" is the usual thing said on this topic by black people. Now I have a full on whitey background but I have hispanic friends that almost always agree with me on who's a spic, spade, border hop, beaner, fence jumper, hey esse, what's up homes, need to pull their ****ing pants up, loud mouth mexican. Normally I go down lists like this and my hispanic friends are nearly in tears of laughter because they know how very true it is.
    The groups of people that piss me off the most are the ones that think white people have not suffered at all and think we have to bend over and kiss their border hoping asses. This applies to blacks, hispanics, and all other minorities. They think that whites have done nothing for their benifit. Have you forgotten the thousands of men who died to stop slavery? They fought for your rights and succeeded! Most of the political leader have been white and they have come forward to protect other races in other countries from being mistreated and taken over. These dicisions to protect other races have been those of a white man in just about every case. You still think we hate you? We've changed our entire sociaty and yet you still bitch. You have warped 70% of all white peoples minds into thinking they have to be politically correct. If you think we are still being unfare to you then you know what? You can go make some tortillas and go pick some cotton you ungrateful assholes. I'd to let you all know that if I had the opportunity, I'd line everyone of you ungrateful pricks up and unload the highest calibre machine gun I could find on all your asses. That is how badly frustrated I am with all this bullshit. I've grown up white and have been descriminated against because of it. That's bullshit my friends. If what I've said hasn't convinced you of anything and you still have the audacity to say that the white man is keeping you down then you can go ahead and kiss the shiny side of my **** stick.
    I needed to get that out in the open really bad and to be honest I'm still not done.
    [ September 12, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234