Thread: Yo, naughty hottie

Blown 472
    When you going to post some girl on girl stuff?? eek!

LakesOnly
    Sorry Blown...I saw your question and some old memories popped into my mind...
    Had lots of photos of just what your asking. Took the pictures myself.. ..in my bedroom.
    Would love to post 'em, but they're in my--you guessed it--crashed hard drive! UGHHH!
    Mopars, girl-on-girl, music tracks....I haveGOT to find somebodythat can get into that hard-drive. First technican couldn't do it, second guy quoted $1250.00.
    LO

Blown 472
    Damn it, that would rock, get it fixxed.

gigamurph
    LakesOnly:
    Sorry Blown...I saw your question and some old memories popped into my mind...
    Had lots of photos of just what your asking. Took the pictures myself.. ..in my bedroom.
    Would love to post 'em, but they're in my--you guessed it--crashed hard drive! UGHHH!
    Mopars, girl-on-girl, music tracks....I haveGOT to find somebodythat can get into that hard-drive. First technican couldn't do it, second guy quoted $1250.00.
    LO What be the latest LO? No more often than I see ya over here, that LO could stand for "Lurkin' Only"! You been around and I've just been missin' ya? That's the s**ts about your HD. Mine crashed in May but all I had on it was BS, nothin' essential to National Security or Sanity. Well, there was this one pic but Jeff Fry set me up and I be jonesin' no mo'!