Thread: to kim hanson

betty boop
    Hi Kim,
    I am having trouble logging into ratquest and wondered if you could help me !!
    I had to post this here cause i can't get in there

Phat_Kat
    you have to actually click the login button otherwise it get bitchy. Don't ask why because I don't know. I'm gonna get a new forum to get rid of that problem.

betty boop
    i've done that, but it's telling me that my email is wrong - no matter what i do i can't get in there

Kim Hanson
    I never log in, it allways just lets me in...( . )( . )........I will go take alook and see whats up, maybe something with the server frown

Kim Hanson
    I can get on there, e-mail the shit again and I will see if it works......( . )( . )......... wink

betty boop
    thanks - it worked and am able to get on again - are you and phat_kat the same person or what?

Phat_Kat
    sunbunny:
    thanks - it worked and am able to get on again - are you and phat_kat the same person or what? No

Kim Hanson
    sunbunny:
    thanks - it worked and am able to get on again - are you and phat_kat the same person or what? Why would you think that? Just because I post more than he does on his own site.....( . )( . )...There is only one Kim Hanson!I use to go as " WILDTHING " on here, but people knew my name better.