Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Den Isle: Sold?

DSIDan
    Please, Chris say it aint so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

randy77zt
    my favorite place to stop in the delta-cool people and no riff-raff screwing with your boat.maybe a group of hot boaters should have bought it.a sad day.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Congrads, and that sucks. Fun place to stop in at. Good luck in your new adventure.

DCBob
    Congrads, and that sucks. Fun place to stop in at. Good luck in your new adventure.
    What he said :cry: Good luck Chris

diggler
    Chris, thanks for all the time you allowed us to spend on your island. It was a total blast going there. It even saved me from the police once for a noise violation they were hunting me down from. Thank god for small, hidden docks!
    Hope the decision was a good one for you, I'll miss the good times out there!

DSIDan
    Chris, You have been the best host and friend to all of us Nor-Cal boaters. You have made your home, my second home on the Delta. Your island will be missed, but more importantly so will you and more so. Know that whenever you return to visit you have a home at my house. Good luck in Beliz! When do you go?

Dimarco21
    Congrats Chris. Thanks for giving us a spot to party. A couple of blurry :220v: dayz spent at the island.
    Good Luck. Phil

deltarat
    This is great news, Congrats Chris. So is there one more afternoon to be had on the Island before you vacate it, kind of like a going away party for you. I know that we will all greatly miss your hospitality and we would really like to thank you for all of the great times that we have shared at your place. Do we know the new owners?

ELIMINAT THIS
    WOW, Talk about bitter sweet. Chris thanks for sharing your island with everyone.Phoebe and I always had a great time out there.
    How about a huge going away party?

T-Bag'n
    This is great news, Congrats Chris. So is there one more afternoon to be had on the Island before you vacate it, kind of like a going away party for you. I know that we will all greatly miss your hospitality and we would really like to thank you for all of the great times that we have shared at your place. Do we know the new owners?
    You gonna head out on Sun at all????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast