Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: firewood

squirts
    I know this is a little off topic but winter is soon to be here and Im looking for some firewood. I live in Southern California and we use are woodstove for the majority of winter to heat the house. Anybody have any connections that might help me out? I prefer oak or almond or any hardwood and I will travel if the price is right.Im looking for about 3 cords again Thanks

Stupid Fast
    squirts:
    I will travel if the price is right.Im looking for about 3 cords again ThanksI can get it for $120-$150 a cord split. Kinda a long drive though

JetBoatRich
    Ohio, seems tempting if you were one state closer.

ROZ
    Where in so cal are you??? A friend of my parents have a firewood business in northern san diego county. I don't know what the price is like, but they seem like very fair peeps. Let me know if you'd like their number.

NorCal Gameshow
    firewood in southern california ? are you going to kick on the a/c to get it cold enough to need a fire ?

JetBoatRich
    Sure it's So.Cal, but I use firewood for the Camp Fires we paid $170 last year for a cord. Everybody loves deals, sounds good drinking by the fire with your friends, you make up better stories as you comsume more beer.

AZKC
    There is a huge firewood sales lot right of I-10
    on the far west side of Tucson about 1 1/2 hrs out of Phoenix. They have all types of wood. I'll try and dig up a phone #.
    KC

beyondhelpin
    Can you say pallets!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    There is a place in Pasadena on the corner of Foothill and San Gabriel that sells firewood.

maxbowride
    ROZ:
    Where in so cal are you??? A friend of my parents have a firewood business in northern san diego county. I don't know what the price is like, but they seem like very fair peeps. Let me know if you'd like their number.ROZ
    I would like to have that, between camping and the fireplace we burn our share of wood in san diego

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast