Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Penn

Dribble
    Yesterday, Sean Penn had his 1987 Buick Grand National stolen from a street in Berkeley. In it were his loaded 9mm Glock and a Smith & Wesson 38 caliber revolver. It seems he has an (almost impossible to get) concealed weapons permit. I'm wondering why a peace loving pacifist like Penn needs a weapon. If somebody threatens him he can deal with it with love and peace.
    Didn't he just get back from Iraq, covorting with Saddam Hussein, telling him and his brethen that most Americans are against dealing with threats by the use of violence? What a hypocrite.

Sleek-Jet
    Dribble:
    . I'm wondering why a peace loving pacifist like Penn needs a weapon. If somebody threatens him he can deal with it with love and peace.
    For the same reason Rosie O'Donnel's body guard needs a concealed weapon... "because they are celebrities" and need more protection than normal people.
    Hypocrites... the whole lot of 'em.
    [ April 11, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Sleek-Jet ]

Jungle Boy
    That's a funny story. I hope he feels like the asshole he is. Maybe someone will commit a crime with his guns and he'll get charged. He's an ass.

The only way that story could have been any better if Rosie, Barabra and Hanoi Jane were locked in the trunk. Couldn't have happen to a nicer asshole.

Forkin' Crazy
    Jungle Boy:
    That's a funny story. I hope he feels like the asshole he is. Maybe someone will commit a crime with his guns and he'll get charged. He's an ass. Well you know any liberal will not feel that way....and the way the courts are going, he could get sued......Well maybe not, he has too much money..

77charger
    F N hypocrite he is an a$$hole who thinks the police offer enough protection but thinks a law abiding citizen shouldnt own a gun.But its ok for him.I enjoy my second amendment rights and hate to see people who say it is wrong but enjoy for themselves

superdave013
    He's such an asshole and due to that crap he pulled in Iraq I had to change my avatar.
    I should write him a letter telling him how he ****ed my avatar and ruined the Fast Times movie for me too.

Lakemead1
    F Sean Penn - he belongs with Sarandon and Robbins strapped to a MOAB and aimed at Saddam!

skeepwerkzaz
    Don't forget Janine Garofolo, what an ass......I wonder if they all realize how unimportant they have become?
    [ April 12, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

Dusty Times
    I think it is time for him to surrender with the rest of the regime. He is one of them isn't he?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast