Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire.....

Kwicherbichen
    I watched the first episode of "Joe Millionaire" on Fox tonight and this is a hit from the word go. I can't wait to see the final outcome and look on these gold diggers faces.

HighRoller
    It's not nearly as good as "Joe Big Dick".....

Haullen270
    Those Gold Digging women will deserve the truth!

DansBlown73Nordic
    I can't believe he works construction in New York City and only makes $20,000. He must be a real MESS. Most anyone I know working construction makes very good money.

Costello
    I thought the same thing Dan. I know low-level guys who are pulling in 30K or more still swinging hammers. Equipment operators should be pulling in decent money.

Blown 472
    Money grubbing holes.

Laveyman
    I can't wait to see the face on the golddigger biotch when they tell her the dude's nearly on welfare! Think she'll say "Money's not important. I love him no matter what." NOT!!!
    pig_flyi

Kwicherbichen
    I kinda figured most construction workers made a little more than the $20k he supposedly makes. The ones I know are doing ok. Nonetheless, you can't overlook the fact that he's not very cultured or rolling in cash. Either way, someone is going to get the surprise of a lifetime in the end. Bwwwaaaaahhaaaahhhaaaa!
    On the other hand, maybe she will accept the fact that he's a poor slub and hang in there. Ya have to wonder if "Fox" doesn't make it play out that way? I mean if a poor, helpless, gold digging skank is totally embarassed by a network on national TV it could reflect badly for them in a P.R. way (don't want to offend the little ladies)? And if she hangs in there and stays with him Fox comes out smelling like a rose. I guess we'll have to stay tuned.

THOR
    You are all right, 20K seems a tad low for a heavy equipment operator. My brother in law is in the operators union and makes $35/hour. This guy must be a dipshit.

SHAVED CLAM
    Kwicherbichen:
    I watched the first episode of "Joe Millionaire" on Fox tonight and this is a hit from the word go. I can't wait to see the final outcome and look on these gold diggers faces. Did anyone notice how much "lower quality" the women seem on this show compared to the last Who wants to marry a millionaire? A lot of them actually look like low class bar skanks. And what's with that Heidi? She's gonna be the wacked one who causes all the problems. I figure after the show is over that this guy is going to make money off of the publicity anyways so whom ever "wins" will probably hang on for the ride for a little while.
    [ January 07, 2003, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: SHAVED CLAM ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast