Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanted,,,,inexpensive deckboat

TOBTEK
    A buddy here at work is looking to get his family to the river this year. Wants a nice used deckboat that is nice but INEXPENSIVE inboard or outboard is OK. looking in the 7-15K range. Why are all the deckboat deals in Florida? 10K would get a nice boat over there. Any help for him would be great....thanks

THOR
    Tob,
    do you mean a pontoon?
    When I think of a deckboat, I think of the magics and conquests. Those are pricy.

HavasuDreamin'
    THOR:
    Tob,
    do you mean a pontoon?
    When I think of a deckboat, I think of the magics and conquests. Those are pricy. I think Tob means "fundeck" type boat which is basically a v-bottom or tri-hull with a deck boat top half.
    Tob.........Florida isn't that far wink ........it is all about a road trip. Swing by Indy on the way back and I will provide the beer and BBQ while testing the new machine out! wink

Hermosa
    He would probably be looking at a Hurricane or something like that, they are probably in that price range used. Harder to find, not too many around... Boat trader is the best bet.

superV
    TOBTEK:
    A buddy here at work is looking to get his family to the river this year. Wants a nice used deckboat that is nice but INEXPENSIVE inboard or outboard is OK. looking in the 7-15K range. Why are all the deckboat deals in Florida? 10K would get a nice boat over there. Any help for him would be great....thanks Because boats in florida are P.O.S. by time thier 5 yrs old! Never buy a florida boat unless its near new and even then its a risk! argue

superV
    For that price range I would go with a tracker Al. bottom party dect 20' nice boat no maintence nothing to rot and 20k brand new with desent power!(I/O or Dark Side)They go for under 12k in the midwest all day long. Just my .02 O ya be good reson to go to LOTO too. That where there all at. wink

TOBTEK
    superV:
    For that price range I would go with a tracker Al. bottom party dect 20' nice boat no maintence nothing to rot and 20k brand new with desent power!(I/O or Dark Side)They go for under 12k in the midwest all day long. Just my .02 O ya be good reson to go to LOTO too. That where there all at. wink thanks for the tip, do they(manufacture) have a web site or where can I get him some more info? And is this a pontoon or a DECKBOAT? he doesnt want a pontoon....thanks again

superV
    TOBTEK:
    superV:
    For that price range I would go with a tracker Al. bottom party dect 20' nice boat no maintence nothing to rot and 20k brand new with desent power!(I/O or Dark Side)They go for under 12k in the midwest all day long. Just my .02 O ya be good reson to go to LOTO too. That where there all at. wink thanks for the tip, do they(manufacture) have a web site or where can I get him some more info? And is this a pontoon or a DECKBOAT? he doesnt want a pontoon....thanks again Its a deck boat goto
    www.basspro.com

superV
    2002 SUN TRACKER PARTY DECK 21, Four boats in one for maximum fun. The Party Deck 21 is like having four boats in one. It makes the perfect ski boat, cruising boat, fishing boat, and party boat. This boat is extremely versatile with all the comforts and all the features you want in a deck boat. In-floor kneeboard and ski storage up to 6' 6", aerated livewell that also doubles as a cooler, 12/24-volt trolling motor wiring, 8' rod storage, a changing room with portable toilet, deluxe captain's chair with slider, and deluxe console with tilt steering. The Party Deck 21 can come equipped with either outboard or sterndrive power. And, this plush deck boat has an incredibly quiet and fast ride with an all-welded Deep V hull made from .100 gauge aluminum alloy. You get the performance of a runabout, the high speed turning ability of a bass boat, and the features of a pontoon boat. Add the optimal trailer to the Party Deck 21, and jump start your weekends with a deck boat that does it all.
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    DEALER INFORMATION – Email TRACKER Marine Boat Center for more information on this SUN TRACKER PARTY DECK 21.
    TRACKER Marine Boat Center
    6112 Grand Avenue
    Gurnee, IL , 60031
    Map It
    rmayer@basspro.com
    PHONE: (847) 856-1229
    FAX: (847) 360-1931

superV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast