Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cup Holders

Boozer
    Okay so this weekend on top of busting the prop which fortunately I have already ordered I also lost a cup holder. Bayliner used some crap that looks like hot glue gun glue to secure the cup holders. It doesn't work well and as a result a cup holder went flying out of the boat when I jumped a wake. Several other cup holder are now coming loose and I am sure will be doing the same.
    The cup holders are ugly and cheap so I am not going to go with what they would give me as a warranty replacement. Where can I find nice looking quality cup holders and what should I use to make sure they will remain secured in the boat and not go flying out?
    [ July 29, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

HalletDave
    Boozer,
    No advice on cup holders.
    Please tell me this isn't going to turn into another "GAY" thread.
    Hallet Dave

Ducatista
    Eddie Marine has a nice on-line store with a good selection....maybe some silicone underneath the top lip of the holder might work.

Jungle Boy
    Cup holders are gay eek! . Use your hands.

mickeyfinn
    Jungle Boy:
    Cup holders are gay eek! . Use your hands. They may be gay but they are required equipment in a GAYliner.

Doug H.
    Oh boy i wonder were this is heading

Ziggy
    Step one: Get a quality boat that won't loose them.
    Step two: enjoy the new ride without worring about empty cupholders flying out.

Boozer
    Ziggy:
    Step two: enjoy the new ride without worring about empty cupholders flying out. This coming from of all people a commander owner. Go Figure.

Ziggy
    Boozer:
    Ziggy:
    Step two: enjoy the new ride without worring about empty cupholders flying out. This coming from of all people a commander owner. Go Figure. Damn F*cking right!!!! My 10 yr old Commander hasn't lost a thing, been perfect in every way and I've proudly ordered my new '04 Commander. Old "Grape Escape" probably shines better than your new bayliner(notice I left it as bayliner since I'm rather respectful)

mickeyfinn
    What's wrong with a commander?....Look like great boats. Maybe not the most expensive on the market but good looking ride anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast