Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Mrs. Scuba??

SCUBA STEVE
    Moniques new bikinis.
    ...............Small..................... extra small.................. next to nothing.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3663_Bikinis-med.jpg[/img]

26 QUEST
    just because I live in wisconsin means i am a outsider?

Kim Hanson
    26 QUEST:
    have you ever meet anyone from this board in person? I also am trying to picture some of people using this.lots of big talkers! Since you asked I have met HavasuBarney & Jenny,Uncletony,Wicky& Mrs Wicky,HavasuSecret and Victoria,Jordy, RiverToysJason, MikeC,Squirtya,Tye & Kim--not sure if they use this site,alot that was in the late of day and the beer clouds the memory...Uh, Hot_Diggity_Dog also...big talker, I'am more a medium shit talker........( . )( . )....... wink

MRS FLYIN VEE
    91nordic29:
    Forensic:
    She could be like most of us and just pretend to work when people are watching. Then get back to posting as soon as they walk away... YUP! eek!
    arizona phoenix west contingent having happy hour tomorrow. maybe if someone brings a digital camera, we can put some faces with the names. I would like to see some faces with the names. I know a few but not all. wink

SCUBA STEVE
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    I haven't seen her new one's I just got 4 from wicked weasel they are nice but i'll have to check out your link. I need to catch up with her. wink did you ever post "those" pix????
    [ August 07, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

AZKC
    Over At HavasuDougs.com we got a sneak preview
    Now thats was funny smile_sp
    KC
    [ August 07, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
    SCUBA STEVE:
    Moniques new bikinis.
    ...............Small..................... extra small.................. next to nothing.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3663_Bikinis-med.jpg[/img] Well she's got some nice one's. Mine are just like those but pink a yellow, blue, and orange.

SCUBA STEVE
    AZKC:
    KC Are you going to parker in a few weeks?

Mrs.909er
    AZKC:
    Now thats was funny smile_sp
    KC Where's the link to that??

Kim Hanson
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    91nordic29:
    Forensic:
    She could be like most of us and just pretend to work when people are watching. Then get back to posting as soon as they walk away... YUP! eek!
    arizona phoenix west contingent having happy hour tomorrow. maybe if someone brings a digital camera, we can put some faces with the names. I would like to see some faces with the names. I know a few but not all. wink If you wear stuff from WickedWeasel, I would remember you wink .......( . )( . )......

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast