Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POOR BOATER FUND

PACKINAIR
    I am selling my boat cause I need the $$ out of it to take care of some things. cry . so here is my theory... if every one of the 6859 members sends me $2 that will give me enough to where I can keep my boat and make everything all better.. I can accept cash check or paypal.. For the price of 1 gallon of gas you can help a poor boaters dreams come true. Now isn't that worth $2??? Between here and OSO and screamandfly I should be alight Hey you can't blame a guy for trying....
    Scott Farmer
    3215 White rd.
    Lambertville, MI 48144

dcb carrera
    After that statement don't jump on phat-cat anymore. Not that he didn't deserve it.

PACKINAIR
    hey, you can't blame a guy for trying... you just never know anymore.. I could either wind up on page 12 real fast or not have to sell my boat and be happy again.. LOL...wierder things have happened.. I know if I wasn't the broke one this time I would be the first one to launch a check to someone..
    [ September 02, 2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: PACKINAIR ]

Mandelon
    I have $2.00 here for you. Come and pick it up anytime. wink

HammerDown
    Come out to Philly...I'll give ya 2 bucks and buy ya a Philly Cheese Steak.

carbonmarine
    Come to Newport and grab my 2 bucks too .... You can also take the girlfriend home with you as well.... Please ......
    Rick32

572Daytona
    here ya go...print and cut it out. Don't spend it all in one place. Btw, hotjobs.com has over 1000 listing in the Lambertville, MI area

carbonmarine
    Your a real ****ing loser Lebowski.., Ya know that !
    RIck32

PACKINAIR
    RD: I don't really expect people to send me money.. this is just my making lite of my situation.. I was screwed VERY bad by someone I trusted and am now in a position where I have to sell my boat fast just to survive.. Hell I have nothing better to do no concidering I no longer even have a car. My only car option is to go get one of my mothers flordia cars but I don't even have enought for an airline ticket or gas to get it home.. So if my joking around bothers you that much I would be more than happy to remove the threads.. But my way of dealing with things is joking around.. and going from whatever the hell I want to $4.27 in the matter of a week and being stuck at home on top of it makes one kinda stir crazy and dealing with it how I can..
    Scott

PACKINAIR
    RiverDave:
    I know if I wasn't the broke one this time I would be the first one to launch a check to someone..
    Man, your just gettin better and better here..
    RD and yes I am the first to help.. hell on OSO the one kid that posts there all the time could not get a gold membership to see pics cause he isn't old enough for a credit card so I got him a membership for his b-bay...didn't even know the kid..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast