Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever have a gay guy cut your hair?

Mandelon
    A few weeks ago I went into my regular place to get a hair cut. There is a chain in San Diego called Ralphs. It was started by some English guy like 20 years ago. He had a few shops around town and they were pretty cool. Posters of the Clash and punk rock stuff on the walls. Played loud cool music and was generally a fun place to go.
    I guess he just sold out a while back and when I went in was a little different. Still mostly the same, but "different".
    Anyway, you put your name on the list and when your turn comes the next available stylist cuts your hair. I have never had a bad cut there. Some were even good. This last time there was an obvious flamer working there. And, yep, it was MY turn. Oh well, what the hell, its only a haircut, not like we are making out.
    He did a good job, even trimmed my eyebrows I think this means I am officially old now.
    I have to go back again this week, cuz its time again. But this time I'm hopin for the brunette with the big jugs instead. wink

JetBoatRich
    What you are saying is you really liked and can't wait until he touches your head again
    pig_flyi

Kilrtoy
    I think he wants his HEAD rubbed again

DansBlown73Nordic
    eek!

Jrocket
    Mandelon:
    He did a good job, even trimmed my eyebrows I think this means I am officially old now.
    Might mean more than that! LOL

Rod-64
    You know you're old when they whip out the weed whacker for your nose and ear hair.....or.....they start to braid it.

CA Stu
    Did he toss your salad too?
    CA Stu

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I've had a gay guy cut my hair before but i guess i really wouldn't have to worry about. If you didn't feel comfy with him why are you going back did you miss him that much LOL!! wink I think you like him running his comb through your hair. But since you said you were getting old it may not be long now before you have to do the brush over not the brush off.LMAO!

Jetty 468
    To answer the question hell no .If it happened I would not do it twice nor tell anyone and no I don't want to go camping

SoCalOffshore
    When your old enough to have your eye brows trimmed, anytime you can get head you got to go for it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast