Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how was your weekend?

hoolign
    Well they say payback is a bitch...but, ten fold? been at work for just over three weeks,and evrything that could go wrong,did! the wifes in school 2 hours north of where we live,the kid is staying with his uncle because he can't be trusted at home,I get a call,the wifes cryin and freakin out. turns out the kid invited 6 people and I use that term loosly over for a small<----" " party,well one of these 6 geniouses decided to post this on the internet,and thanx to the power of technology it reached roughly 200 ready to wreck idiots, and wreck they did,carpet,walls hardwood floors,doors,bedsheets some chick lost her cherry on my bed! some fool jumped off my roof onto my tin shed ..fell through ,wrecking more items,they stole my onkyo amp,checks, had to change accounts paintball guns,2500.00 gold chain,watches,wifes jewelry and were finding more stuff missing every time we turn around,about 5 grand in damage and 7-8 grand stolen...now the kicker..cops come,no impairds handed out ,only a few names taken,kid tells them "my old man is gona kick the shit out of me"
    cops tell me, if you touch him well charge you.. and rumor around his school is tommorow night is round two!
    how was your weekend?

HighRoller
    Not to be insensitive,but if you leave a kid alone for long enough he'll find some kind of trouble to get into!Sounds like your wife needs to ditch school and get home to dish out some whoop ass!!!!Then you can get your"payback"by making the kid work his ass off for the next few years and sign his paycheck over to you.

BowTie Rick
    Damn, that sucks. All we used to do was plant pot seeds in the house plants.

Liberator TJ1984
    Ain't got kids old enough for that yet....but I hear Military School may be what it takes next....my dad would not have beat me ?Disown yea.. yes I did get whoopin's and good ones.. eek! ..law used to respect a parent that would dish out a spankin if needed. .... but there were times he let my ass sit in jail and think about things.....get a whole new perspective on life from there.....good luck..hope all turns out well....

shockwaveharry
    Military school!

spectras only
    Hey Jeff ,sorry to hear about your fracas with your kid and the police. My kid is turning 13 this month and my wife is thinking about quitting her job to start policing him around.You never know what will happen when you live them alone for awhile ,even if they're seem to be angels wink .Other than that my weekend was great ,still nice boating weather here .Did you get snow yet ?

hoolign
    well,, insurance babe just left, covered for everything except one of my sleds
    never had it covered as the mill is out of it,they tried to carry it off and
    when they could'nt get it over the fence,the ripped the hood off it,contractor will be here tommorow to check it out,new carpets,drywall,paint and a good cleaning,back to normal
    military school sounds like a good idea,maybe as a combat fighting dummy,the ones those guys train on
    the wife was at a week long seminar for insurance..irony I know,she got home on saturday and phoned me,i had to drive 700 km's home then back the next day,
    ****in kids just don't respect things! we never damaged anyones place,think the worst i did
    was cellophane over the toilet bowl and get a few cats stoned!
    one good thing just bought a black 02 T/A doesnt get here till the weekend,good rip up the highway will clear a guys head

hoolign
    spectras
    glad to here alls well,and if you must know....go ahead laugh now..laugh very very hard because the answer to that is YES,at the rig it snowed for five days,got to -9c, here in red deer it's 16,but hey,us Albertans are tough might even take the boat out tommorow for its last run,see if i can borrow a dry suit and go for a ski, time to start planning for next summer!

missboatnam1
    hoolgan, i feel for ya, my daughter is totally out of controll, we had to stop going to the river about two months ago, because if we took her she would ruin our weekend (steeling, cusing, her way or no way)and if we left her at home, the house would be destroyed....iv checked into military school, for boys its alot easier, for girl hole diffrent story, and its not cheep....iv been trying to figure something out, boarding school is $2000.00 to $4000.00 per month depending on where you send them, ouch!!!...so im just hoping the day never comes for the cops knock on my door, and something tragic to happen to her, i have no controll, and it is the worst feeling ever!!!!...im lost!!! totally!!! i just dont understand kids!!!!...well, hang in there, i know my bitchin dident help, but alot of us have the same problem......good luck!!! eek!

hoolign
    miss boatnam
    I don't consider you to be bitchin,misery loves company,I think maybe all the
    parents who are going through this shit,we should chip in,build a big ass
    cage, chuck em all in there,and take turns feeding them,mondays are no good for me
    kids arent the same,when I was in shit,my old man would take me out behind the shed
    and let me pick my own stick,after a few dozen run ins with the dreaded stick i kinda came around ,I even remember throwin away any big braches and replaced them with skinny willow branches,not such a smart move! did those suckers hurt! ,were looking into
    boarding schools too,military schools,whatever it takes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast