Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mullet has to go.....

DickDanger
    As most everyone knows, I have been cultivating a mullet for the past few months, but I am thinking that it is getting cut off this week. I just cant stand it anymore!!!!! -Dick "Soon to be mullet-less" Danger Out

hoolign
    grow it man, grow it the 80's need to be kept alive ,work made me cut my hair hacked off 18"

Jrocket
    DONT DO IT!!!!! You have to represent the 909.Have some will power,listen to some 96.7...You'll feel better...

Eric455
    let see a pic dick
    eric

DickDanger
    I tell ya all what. After I get my hair all rocked out tomorrow with a can of Aqua Net, Ill snap a pic and show what the results are. I am just so used to my hair being almost non existent in the back, that it is just driving me crazy!!!! -DD Out

Havasu Hangin'
    Eric455:
    let see a pic dick

Jrocket
    Put it up in a bun or pony tail but dont cut it!! Cant be as bad as OC flat top can it?

HighRoller
    Hey Dick if you cut it off please send it to me.I need a change of hairstyles,thought maybe a"Mullet weave"would be cool!

DickDanger
    Well, its not quite THAT long yet, but it is long enough to flare out in the back. And to think that I was stupid enough to promise that I would do this for OP6.....guh!!!! -DD Out

superdave013
    I was a hold out for a long time. Cut it off about 5 years ago. I was just thinking about growing it back as all the "cool" people seem to look down on the mullets. And god knows I don't like fitting in with the so called cool people.
    Here's a pic of my old mullet. Haha, that was so long ago that I even had a running boat back then!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Poker_Runs/lol.JPG[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast