Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Up In Smoke!!!!!!

Moomawnster
    I think Dan has found a new calling, Editor! Too bad the dumb neighbor didn't catch the gas tank on fire Heh Heh ... I don't get to see things like that where I live .....If I can see you...... you are trespassing !

Dans66Stevens
    I also live in the middle of knowhere. I was just at his house. Its like a 1/4 mile away. I think he is still my neighor.

Moomawnster
    I hear ya ! ....My driveway is a mile and a half long and 400 ft above the road ! My neighbor can barely hear my rifle fire

Dans66Stevens
    Moomawnster are you coming to Havre-De-Grace?

Itsahobby
    Ok, I got a couple I think are pretty good.
    My friend was using gas to clean a carb, before rebuilding it. He spilled the gas on his work bench. No problem, just light a match and poof it will be gone! He was lucky and got it out before for the bench caught fire.
    Another person I know was painting Harleys in his garage and decided to clean the paint off the garage floor with paint thinner, then decided to "Burn one" before going inside. He said the floor turned blue, then there was a flash. Not sure if this ones is true, but the guy doesn't have any hair on his face and head!
    Itsahobby!

Moomawnster
    Hell..... I am still paying the Visa bill from Anna ! Awwww OK .. whats the date ? I'll try! This answer is for you Too Deranged ... Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    Moomawnster are you coming to Havre-De-Grace? Here's my fire story: Dennis gets out of the shower and wraps up in a towel , as he crosses the room he notices the room mate taking the tank off his bike.....the line goes pop and gas goes everywhere ! Dennis is the only one who see's the trail of fuel snaking towards the heater and he grabs the tank ... runs for the door and throws it in the front yard as the room goes BOOOOM .. he runs inside and puts out the fire with a sleeping bag and throws it in the yard ,as the neighbors gather he notices the missing towel !
    [This message has been edited by Moomawnster (edited July 14, 2002).]

Infomaniac
    Could have been a Hot Dog !!

ecoast
    These guys were doing work in my backyard. They had an open gas tank they were using to fill one of their tools. One of them was smoking, and I'm not quite sure how it happened, but the rim on the filler of the gas tank caught on fire. As I turned around and ran, one of the workers walked up to the full gas tank with the flame on the filler rim, bent over, and blew it out. BAAAAAALLLLLLS!!!

gigamurph
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    What are you guys talking about?????????? http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif
    [This message has been edited by Dans66Stevens (edited July 14, 2002).]Like dude! You know! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

gigamurph
    Originally posted by LakesOnly:
    Yeah, what Gigamurph said....
    LOLike, LO! What be the haps? Everything Minnesota I hope! Like, haven't, like seen ya on the boards like, much. Like, stay Minnesota and like, later dude! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast