Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

Jbb
    RiverDave:
    sandyBAREbottom:
    Kilrtoy:
    N [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/1110009512_005-med.jpg[/img]
    DD
    Not that you baited me in.
    BUT I DECIDED TO POST ONE FOR TOPLESS AND BOTTOMLESS, SINCE THEY COULDNT(OK AFTER 5 HOURS THEY DID) OMG If i really wanted to post a nude pic of myself I would not have Topless take it. I'd rather have my husband take it and enjoy for himself. Maybe I missed something here, but I thought you were divorced and got his Ultra. ??? Was all of that B.S. and if so why??
    RD Well Mr.Mayor ...It seems that you either have not read ...or do not comprehend this post...Need somebody to ...dumb it down for ya?..or are the pix distracting ?
    Originally posted by Rexone:
    Originally posted by sandyBAREbottom:
    Guess what not divorced and never will be ...You Idiot...Wake up!!!
    It was all a joke fool . But not anymore.
    let your girl talk for her self!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So I guess anyone that believed any of your crap is now a fool and an idiot. I'm such a chump sometimes
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by sandyBAREbottom:
    I did.
    A joke thats all. Only regret it because of the nice people I met here. So I came out of the closet. Sorry if it made you mad.
    mad: no. disappointed in myself that I believed any part of what you said about kids, gettin the short end, and continue to spew: very.
    (i only go the fool role one time per person and you just used your allotment up)
    from now on when you speak why should anyone hear anything but: blah blah blah blah. thats just what it is. and as far as you callin missHBjet fake or insecure ...blah, blah, blah, blah again. you've spewed meaningless bs since your very first post on the new member thread.... meaningless noise from a double posting crap talkin attention *****, nothing more

Cole
    Why do i have a sudden urge for a glass of milk?

Cole
    in little blue heart shaped cups!!!

Blown 472
    Holy ****ing shit, I am having a hard time typing wif one hand, you are one lucky ass mofo. Kilrtoy for prez. Thanks for sharing that I am forever in depted to you. eek! eek!

hoolign
    Kiltroy, your a lucky guy jawdrop

intense
    This post needs to stay @ the top! Kilrtoy nice lookin lady you got there

Blown 472
    Is it just me or are there alot of pics of her without pants?? not that is a bad thingggggg. eek!

Mandelon
    Kilrtoy, please make that your avatar...
    Its awesome that she is so proud and secure with her self. Says a lot for your relationship too. Strong bonds. Very cool.

Sandbar Mike
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/40IM000229-med.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/40IM000214-med.JPG[/img]
    wink
    [ April 25, 2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Sandbar Mike
    Mike, are those chicks with you or are they ***boat models? If there with you then I think you can take credit for currently having some of the hottest chicks on this board.
    River"Still waitin on my ride"Dave [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I knew someone would ask me, They are the hot boat models and very down to earth fun girls at that, wink
    I've got a couple of good trips coming up, I've got to take a my wife and her girls for a trip (F'n Hotties), and my sisters & girlfriends in June, I'll have to get you out there with us for that ride on one of those trips. wink
    Hey off the subject, Whats the plan for OP6, Are you guys having it up at the Sandbar on that Saturday, That would be bad ass. I want to go through you thread but its just too dam long.
    Give me info
    Thanks
    [ April 25, 2003, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast