Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant

rvrtoy
    Is he only guilty of cheating on his wife or is he quilty of rape....what do you think and why?

al cole'holic
    ...get a rope.

hd&boatrider
    rvrtoy:
    Is he only guilty of cheating on his wife or is he quilty of rape....what do you think and why? I don't know but if it comes out that he did rape her he needs nailed to the wall. From what I understand CO is not the place to have these kind of charges against you. They are very harsh and if found guilty I believe he is looking at a minimum of 5 years. Also, no time off for good behavior. After that there is mandatory counseling that is not just a walk in the park. If found guilty the Lakers should dump him. He would probably only be able to eventually play for the Nuggets and then only when the team is at home. These penalties are very severe when compared to other states.

Essex502
    Definitely guilt of adultry.
    Don't know about the rape...she said/he said.
    The fact is...if he kept it in his pants he wouldn't be in this situation. Period.

Ziggy
    She offered, he accepted, she yells rape.
    He's left standing shakin' his head
    She's a wacko and if they can get her true history revealed it'll tell a tale. eek!
    Must have been something real kinky for him to cheat on the wifey....dumb move and shouldn't have done it but can be awefully tempting when its something you ain't gettin' at home.
    [ October 09, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

mirvin
    Not only are the punishments more severe in CO, but they cover the "victim" to the end. Can't get any of the backround info that you need. No medical, no history, no nuthin!! Extrememly difficult to defend yourself in a CO court!!!

rvrtoy
    I think with his past being what it is ( a stand up citizen ) he probably is only guilty of adultry. She was taken by his celebrity status and threw herself at him. When she got questioned about where she was ( she was still working ) she made up this story to not get busted by her boss. There are only two people that know for sure argue and apparently they can't agree on the truth.

Gman
    I heard he had been seeing her for over a year. And that they were fooling around and he wanted to go back door she said no he said yes. And then wam bam she got nailed in the butt and yelled rape.

Kilrtoy
    cry WHO CARES cry

Johnwithjm
    Kilrtoy:
    cry WHO CARES cry I'm sure all the Laker fans do. I think he is guilty on both counts. But that is for a jury to figure out not me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast